Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember back when, I used to argue that Zoro's feats against kaido weren't above the threshold of YC1s. That blocking hakai for a second(and nearly dying in the process) as well as damaging kaido were all things a YC1 could do.
And I remember just how much zoro fans shitted on me for saying that.

Now it appears as if not only could other YC1s mirror zoro's feats, a good chunk of them could likely do an even better job than he did. King might be able to block hakai and not shatter his bones. And I think he can do serious damage to kaido as well.

Oda highlighted them both as durability monsters. Kaido absorbs more pain than BM is what Oda hyped on rooftop. But you know what Oda also did? He hyped seeing BM bleed as a freakout occurrence every single time she bled on panel.

In the previous arc he made her literally tank her own attack that caused a crater on the ground and keep going like nothing happened.

Meanwhile Kaido coughs blood and nobody freaks out or points it out as a major feat.

Wearing Kaido down was a better strategy than wearing BM who was basicaly fresh. They didnt even try to beat her down, they tried to throw her off the island incoordinated attack.
The manga making Big Mom a durable monster doesn't mean she has equal or greater durability than Kaido. Just she has great durable herself.

Like I said in my earlier post, if Oda wanted her to have greater durability he would have shown Big Mom taking hits from rooftop Luffy and Zoro better than Kaido It didn't. They never attacked her directly. Zoro only attacked her homie. Those two were completely focused on Kaido.

The biggest problem I'm seeing is some want to believe she's taken hits from Luffy and Zoro so they can hype up Law and Kid hurting Big Mom more. Yet, when the manga shows King blocking an attack from Zoro, with his body, that cut Kaido. They don't want to give King's durability and defence the credit it deserves.

King feats literally dehype kadio durability. What next zoro tried aushra attack on king and king just take the attack without getting scar.

There are characters who can take like like nothing better than kadio like Akainu who tank yonko commander level like nothing. Marco fail to hurt admirals even the sneak attack. Meanwhile kadio got hurt and bleed by kinemon guy. Kadio scream more than any character in one piece series. Marco did hurt queen and queen comment on shockwaves damage ? Like like Marco have advanced coa thing.

Then you have big mom runaway from Marco and she believes thst Marco can kill her.

It would be crazy damage control when oda draw Marco or izo damage or hurt big mom. Yonko fans would be crying at big mom bad feats.
Since marco and izo is close to big mom. I would not be surprised that big mom would tried to attack Marco and failed again.
Yonko are grossly overrated.

Zoro's medicine likely never healed his stamina and he ain't no Zoan.
He still rested more than enough.

According to the logic, Luffy too isn't at full stamina when he go back to fight Kaido.
Both him and Zoro are out of the fight, rested enough and come back at around the same time. Not to say the latter need permanent drug boost.

Nonetheless, Zoro never complain or hinted about his stamina being not recovered as reasons that drags him down nor about the drug not giving him 100%. So it's just the same usual Zorostans excuses with headcanon stuff. He just admitted he is very inferior to King, that's all.

I remember back when, I used to argue that Zoro's feats against kaido weren't above the threshold of YC1s. That blocking hakai for a second(and nearly dying in the process) as well as damaging kaido were all things a YC1 could do.
And I remember just how much zoro fans shitted on me for saying that.

Now it appears as if not only could other YC1s mirror zoro's feats, a good chunk of them could likely do an even better job than he did. King might be able to block hakai and not shatter his bones. And I think he can do serious damage to kaido as well.
This delusional fanfic :milaugh: King's durability feats and hype somehow translates into others replicating Zoro's feats :kobeha:

He still rested more than enough.

According to the logic, Luffy too isn't at full stamina when he go back to fight Kaido.
Both him and Zoro are out of the fight, rested enough and come back at around the same time. Not to say the latter need permanent drug boost.

Nonetheless, Zoro never complain about his stamina being not recovered nor about the drug not giving him 100%. So it's just the same usual Zorostans headcanon stuff. He just admitted he is very inferior to King, that's all.
He never stated it fully recovered his body or stamina. So don't try to go there.

Zoro never stated he was inferior to King. He said he needs yo figure out how King's body works if you want to defeat him. It would be different if he said he is too weak and needs to grow stronger to defeat King.

Kaido withstood a Oni giri TEAM ATTACK with Killer without moving.
Dragon Kaido was chomping on Luffy and was unguarded when Zoro tatsumaki'd him. King was full guard up defense against the same move.
think fugikage, think.
Still got a reaction and markings from the oni giri, the tatsu Maki was still able to blow away Kaidos original twister attack so he made an even bigger one, then according to the scans (might change after officials) it seems this was an even stronger tatsu Maki that Zoro attempted against King, not much to think about, King is at least more durable to blades from what we've seen.
Post automatically merged:

One is actively blocking against a singular enemy while the other was fighting off a horde.
Only Zoro attacked during the tatsu Maki, and it was strong enough to overpower Kaidos own attack, something that still hasn't been done by anyone else.

The Marco disrespect should stop from now:tchpepe:
I respect Marco strength. But people downplay Marco when he fighting stronger enemies like Akainu, kizaru. Then you have the news that Marco and his crew suffer his defeat against Blackbeard.
Wano arc what make Marco gain better feat in view. Marco can fight king and queen while healing sick people which it use his stamina. Marco did fight big mom and fight result big mom postpone the fight or runaway from Marco.
I think Marco is bit stronger than king but I would have to change my opinion Marco and king after wano arc ended.

Nah
King would beat him in the end
I disagree.

I have a weird feeling that once Zoro figures out King’s weakness he’ll one shot him.

King is probably one of if not the strongest YC but has some sort of gimmick where if you figure it out you can obliterate him.

My current headcanon/theory is that the flame on his back is related to his life force (like a Charizard in Pokémon) and that damaging/putting out the flame on his back will take him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.