Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooooooioioooo8oooooo Zorofans heacanon has been destroyed:cheers::funky::steef:
Zoro himself admits he can't handle kings attack that's "like a laser":kata:

Queen has been spamming lasers the entire time:funky::funky::funky:

Sanjis speed all around> zoLos
:doffytroll::bignews::finally:

This shows that sanji would have an easier time with king than zoro would. Better observation, better speed, better mobility, invisible... these are just some of things that puts sanji>zoro.

It's literally another ennies lobby. Sanji was stronger there too:fransuper::fujilaugh::lunazing::hihihi:
Sooo much headcannon.

This is Sanji fighting King.

He's begging for his life.
Lmao your headcanon<what the manga implies.

Keep coping zoLo wanker
I don't care about your interpretation. I care about manga facts.

Sooo much headcannon.

This is Sanji fighting King.

He's begging for his life.

I don't care about your interpretation. I care about manga facts.
Lmaoooooo king caught sanji off guard while using his zoan form and still couldn't manage to land a scratch on sanji:steef:

Fucking buffoon. What I said was in the manga:beckmoji: The copes blinding you to the truth.

Queen spammed lasers. This is true. :endthis:

Kings attack was like a laser. This is true:goyea:

Sanji>zoro any mf day. Zoro can hit hard but it doesn't matter if your opponent outclassed you in literally every single other aspect :cheers:

Sanjis abilities have far surpassed zoros in all but ap. And with queen being a tank... we'll see sanji fix that real soon:funky::funky::funky:
I cant stop smiling

Dude was basicly in coma, and kept feeling handicapped even after healing most of his injuries, even when he met Mihawk after being sent flying by Kuma
He wasn't in a coma. Kaido failed to knock him out. He had 20 to 30 broken bones and more. The broken bones was the main problem and why he would have problems moving around.

After he took all of Luffy damage he said nothing happened. Zoro doesn't go around complaining about injures during battle.

Lmaoooooo king caught sanji off guard while using his zoan form and still couldn't manage to land a scratch on sanji:steef:

Fucking buffoon. What I said was in the manga:beckmoji: The copes blinding you to the truth.

Queen spammed lasers. This is true. :endthis:

Kings attack was like a laser. This is true:goyea:

Sanji>zoro and mf day. Zoro can hit hard but it doesn't matter if your opponent outclassed you in literally every single other aspect :cheers:

Sanjis abilities have far surpassed zoros in all but ap. And with queen being a tank... we'll see sanji fix that real soon:funky::funky::funky:
I cant stop smiling
He was fight Sanji's. Sanji being put in that situation his a lack of his skills.

It will instead be dubbed the copium of Luffytards the illiterate :kobeha:
Enjoy warming up Kaido for black blade Zoro, maybe Luffy gets another magic power up from his fruit while Zoro is working for his. :denzimote:
No idea why Luffytards get emotion... the Sanji stans I understand, there is always bickering

With Luffy Oda gives him everything no idea why they have any issues with anything Zoro does

Status
Not open for further replies.