Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1033 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-1033-spoilers-discussion.19322/" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Thanks to Korean Leaks confirmed by @ScotchInformer
* 제목 "시모츠키 유자부로"

* 저번 화에 이어 조로 v.s 킹 킹이 대놓고 공격을 맞아주는데 오히려 폭발 발생

* 상디 v.s 퀸 사이드

퀸 : 그놈은 절멸했을 "루나리아 족"의 생존자.
자연계의 그 어떤 환경에서도 생존 가능한 괴물.
아주 옛날에는 "신", 그게 그놈들의 호칭이었다!!
상디 : 그런 놈들이 왜 절멸한 거지?
퀸 : 역사에 물어보시지!!!

* 다시 조로 v.s 킹 방금 전 폭발은 무장색으로 방어.
사ㆍ사자의 노래 to 킹
킹에게 데미지가 없고 조로에게 반격..

* 떨어지는 삼대귀철을 보고 조로 회상.
같은 도공이 화도일문자와 엔마를 만들었는데 그 이름이 시모츠키 유자부로
조로 : 이스트 블루 변경에 왜 와노쿠니의 칼이 있었던 거지?

* 회상 내용 길어서 축약.
마을에 어떤 영감이 있었고 이 영감이 칼에도 각각 성격이 있다는 걸 알려줌.
약자가 이 개성이 있는 칼을 굴복시켜야 하는데 겁을 내서 요도라고 부르게 됐다는 거.
그 영감이 죽은 뒤에 쿠이나의 할아버지인 걸 알았는데 이 영감이 시모츠키 유자부로.

* 조로 : 그럼 부족한 건 내 힘!!
혹시 오뎅은 패기를 이만큼 빼앗겨도 손쉽게 싸웠던 건가? 응? 엔마.
(덤벼드는 백수 해적단 부하들)
어떡하면 되지? 패기를 안정시키려면.. 아니.. 이거면 돼!!
(쓰러지는 부하들)
킹 : 과연... "왕"이라도 되려는 건가?
조로 : 그래... 선장과 친구와의 약속이 있거든!!!

* 다음 호 휴재 아님
Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.

A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "

(Redon:This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.)
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!

Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

-No break next week.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Confirmed by Redon and ScotchInformer

- Chapter 1.033 "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Move to Sanji vs Queen.
- Queen : "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was annihilated."
- Queen : "A monster that can survive in any environment of the world."
- Queen : "In ancient times they were called" Gods "!!"

- Sanji : " Why they exterminated them? "
- Queen : "Ask him !! "
- Back to Zoro vs King again.
- Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.

- No break next week.

Last edited:
Full translation of the brife summary. Thanks to Redon:

- Chapter 1,033: "Shimotsuki Kozaburo".
- Sanji Vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the" Lunaria tribe ", which was wiped out.

A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
In ancient times they were called "Gods" !!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask him !!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishi Sonson" but does nothing to him. King fights back.
-Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: Then why did a Wanokuni sword end up in East Blue? "

(Redon:This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.)
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro discovered later that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength !!

Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much Haki? Huh, Enma? "
- The Beast Pirates try to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"
- The Beast Pirates that were going towards Zoro fall unconscious.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

-No break next week.

Last edited:
霜月コウ三郎

シモツキ村の海岸一日中ボケーっと釣りしてるじいさん
くいなのじいさん
和道一文字・閻魔の製作したじいさん
50年前にワノ国を違法出国したじいさん
ゾロにすなっちを教えたじいさん

Source: 5ch
From the same person:

ラストでも三刀流してるけど

From Japanese leaker :
最後の
「そうだな船長と親友との約束があるんだ」は
船長・・・ルフィー
親友・・・くいな
だと思ったが
Translate :
in last
"Yes, I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"
Captain,=Luffy.
My best friend=Kuina
as I think.
for the last line だと思ったが, the nuance is more like, "is what i thought" rather than 'as i think'

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,033: “Shimotsuki Kouzaburou”.

In the cover, Tashigi and Smoker are playing with some penguins in a frozen island. Tashigi is the villain who surrenders with a white flag (she wears a shark hat), the penguins are the heroes who defeat Tashigi (one of them is on top of Tashigi with a cardboard sword). Smoker is sitting in the background doing nothing, while a penguin looks at him scared.

Chapter starts outside of Onigashima's castle, where Zoro and King continue fighting. Zoro complains to Enma about having gotten out of control without permission and then he manages to pull his Haki back (Zoro's arm returns to its normal size).

King takes this chance to jump at him but suddenly, he stops in front of Zoro doing nothing. Zoro is surprised but he stabs his “Sandai Kitetsu” in King's belly. However, the attack does nothing to King.

King: "You hit the “right spot”."

Zoro: "Ah..."

Suddenly, there's a huge explosion where they are.

Cut to the “Pleasure Hall” in the Leftbrain Tower of the Skull Dome. Queen was hit so hard by Sanji in chapter 1,031 that he went through multiple rooms. Now he just manages to walk back to Sanji.

Queen: "Muhahahaha~~~!!
Did you just talk on the phone with “Pirate Hunter”!?
That guy cannot win against King...!!"

Sanji: "..."

Queen: "King is a survivor from the extinct “Lunaria race”!!
They are the monstrous race that can survive in any condition in nature.
That's why they were called “god” by people in ancient time!!"

Sanji: "How did that kind of race go extinct?"

Queen: "Go and ask the history yourself!!!"

As Queen says this, we see that he opens his mouth to shoot a laser beam at Sanji.

Back to outside of Onigashima's castle. Zoro coated himself with Color of Arms Haki just on time, or else he would already be dead. King is in front of him, he's uninjured despite just blowing up himself.

Zoro attacks King again.

Zoro: "Ittoryu “Iai” (One Sword Style “Sword Draw”).
“Shi Shishi Sonson” (Song of the Death Lion Song)!!!"

Zoro attacks King point-blank again, but does nothing to him. King, without moving from the ground, transforms into a Pteranodon form and grabs the crest of his head again to attack Zoro point-blank with “Tempura Udon”.

Zoro draws his swords to counter King's attack, but Enma loses control and starts absorbing Zoro's Haki again.

Zoro: "Wait a minute!! Enma!!
Just in a moment like this!!!"

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten)!!!"

Zoro cannot dodge it and he's partly hit by King's attack. The attack destroys part of Onigashima Island. Due to the attack, Zoro dropps his 3 swords.

King: "Ohh, a swordman dragged down by his own sword!!"
This is the first time I've seen something like that!!"

Zoro jumps down to the void to grab one of his swords.

Zoro: "“Sandai Kitetsu”!!"

While he's in the air, Zoro remembers the conversation he had with Hitetsu about that sword.

Hitetsu: "You already wield “Sandai Kitetsu”.
That is one of mine."

Zoro: "What, really!?"

Zoro also remembers how he got the sword in Loguetown.

Zoro: "This sword is bewitched."

Ippon Matsu: "Are you a fool? I can't sell you that sword!!
If you died, it'd be like I killed you myself!!"

Zoro: "I'll take it."

King flies up to Zoro and kicks him with a flaming attack that smashes Zoro. He was hit badly but Zoro gets up to grab another of his swords.

Zoro: "Wow...!! Hah... Hah...
You didn't fall... I'm glad you're okay.
Wadou Ichimonji."

Zoro now remembers the moment when he got Kuina's sword.

Zoro: "Sensei!! May I have her sword!!?"

Koushiro: "... I suppose so..."

Zoro: "I'll have to keep the promise for both of us!!!
I'm going to become such a great master swordsman,
that my name will be known even in heaven!!!"

Zoro then remembers the other part of his conversation with Hitetsu.

Hitetsu: "You see, that white blade, “Wadou Ichimonji”, and “Enma”
... were both crafted by the same man!!
The blacksmith “Shimotsuki Kouzaburou”!!"

Zoro then connects the information about the origin of his swords.

Zoro: "That time I couldn't think about it because it was all too rushed...
But how come “Wanokuni” swords
ended up in the “East Blue”?"

King is in the air and attacks Zoro with a new technique called “Barizou Don” (Imperial Twin Blades - 刃裏双皇) with which he launches a burst of shock waves by flapping his wings. Zoro blocks the attacks, then he recovers “Enma”. But “Enma” starts sucking his Haki again.

King comes to where Zoro is and hits him with one of his wing. Zoro blocks the attack but the ground breaks and Zoro falls into an area inside the castle. As he falls, Zoro remembers a conversation he had with Momonosuke.

Momonosuke: "Zorojuurou, I was told not to say “sunacchi”."

Zoro: "It's just something the old guy in my village told me. I've never said it myself before."

Momonosuke: "What!?"

Zoro remembers that he never knew the name of that old man who was always on the coast. On the day of his death, Zoro found out that the old man was Kuina's grandfather (we see a picture of Kuina with his father crying for her grandfather). Zoro remembers his conversation with Hitetsu again.

Hitetsu: "The blacksmith “Shimotsuki Kouzaburou”!!.
He broke the laws and left this land over 50 years ago."

Flashback starts, it takes place 13 years ago in Shimotsuki Village (East Blue). After losing again to Kuina, Zoro goes to the coast to continue training. There is the old man Zoro remembered (Shimotsuki Kouzaburou) and he teachs Zoro the word “sunacchi” (the old man says it in katakana (スナッチ) instead of in hiragana (すなっち) like Momonosuke).

Zoro asks the old man if he was once a samurai, since everyone in the dojo say it. Kouzaburou tells him not to say anything about it, or else the Marines will come for him. He then tells Zoro to turn around and leave. Zoro sticks out his tongue at the old man and leaves to continue his training.

Kouzaburou observes Zoro as he trains.

Kouzaburou: "Are you bored at the dojo?"

Zoro: "I lost again to Kuina!!
So I must keep training!!"

Kouzaburou gives Zoro two practise swords, Zoro is shocked and tells him that he has no money to pay for them. Kouzaburou tells him that it doesn't matter.

Kouzaburou: "These swords are the only thing I can make now...
Use them to practise.
Swords are “tools for taking lifes”!! Created to kill people!!
Blacksmiths design swords to take as many lives as possible!!"

Zoro: "...!!"

Kouzaburou: "Each sword has its own personality
that the swordsman must learn in order to overcome it!!
A dangerous sword is a “cursed sword”!?
Foolishness!! “Cursed swords” are just “famed swords” that are feared by the weak!!
That's why they call them “cursed”!!
The sword is scary simply because it's performing its “duty” for it was made for!!
That sword I created when I was young, was the “masterpiece of my life”...
It was a sword that was so serious about doing its “duty”!!
I gave that “famed sword” the name of the King of Underworld!!!"

Back to the present. Zoro is lying on the ground with a surprised face, he finally understands everything.

Zoro: "...
The King of Underworld...
“Enma”."
The name of the village is “Shimotsuki”.
So it wasn't a coincidence...?"

Zoro remembers how the children of Shimotsuki Village said that the village was created by pirates a long time ago (according to their grandparents). Then he remembers Hitetsu's words again.

Zoro: "So that old man who was a Wanokuni samurai...!!
He was the blacksmith “Shimotsuki Kouzaburou”!!?"

Zoro remembers other words from Kouzaburou.

Kouzaburou: "Famed swords are always watching human.
And will choose a swordman that they see fit...!!"

Zoro also remembers another Ippon Matsu's words in Loguetown.

Ippon Matsu: "A sword chooses its wielder."

Zoro looks at Enma, who is pinned to the ground. Despite not being in his hand, the sword is still active (it expels smoke) and Zoro's arm is still affected by Haki's absorption from Enma.

Zoro: "So it has finally come, the sword that has chosen me.
And is testing me...!!!"

Zoro grabs Enma, his arm returns to normal size. King is in front of him.

Zoro: "It's true... that a sword does not have any ill will by nature.
That means it's my power that is still not enough!!
Maybe Oden could fight with ease,
even with this much Haki was beking drained out of him...!? "
Is that right, Enma?"

Some Beast Pirates' subordinates approach the area to help King. Some of them believe that if they defeat Zoro, they will get a promotion. Zoro keeps thinking.

Zoro: "What should I do to stabilize my Haki...!?
If I allow this much Haki to be unleashed, it can end up taking my life."

Suddenly, Beast Pirates' subordinates start foaming from their mouths and fall down.

Zoro: "No...
This is good the way it is!!"

Zoro stands before King. His 3 swords are covered with black lighting and smoke.

King: "I see...
So do you intend to become a “king”?"

Zoro: "Huh?"

Then, Zoro remembers the words Luffy said to him when Zoro agreed to join Luffy's crew.

Luffy: "The world's greatest swordsman, that's great!!
And it's fitting since your new boss is going to be the King of the Pirates!
Anything else would make me look bad!!!"

Zoro answers King with a smile on his mouth and a challenging gaze.

Zoro: "Yeah... I have a promise I made with my captain.
And my best friend!!!"

End of the chapter. No break next week.

Post automatically merged:

Weekly Shonen Jump #52/2021 cover.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Z: I learned it from this old geezer in my village. I've never said it myself.

M: Eh?

Z: Hah.. Hah..

The old geezer in my village was always by the seaside. I never knew his name...

On the day the geezer died, that was the first time I found out that he was Kuina's grandpa.

H: The famed blacksmith Shimotsuki Kozaburo left this country illegally 50 years ago.

13 years ago, East Blue, Shimotsuki Village (Zoro's hometown)

K: That's right, Sunacchi! An incantation to gather one's courage!

Z: Hmpph! I don't need it! What a weird saying. More importantly Gramps, were you a samurai long ago? Everyone at the dojo says you were.

K: Shut up! Now the navy's closing in on me!

Z: The navy? Why?

K: I'm not telling you! Now piss off you shitty little brat!

Z: What the hell you weird old man!

K: You bored of the dojo?

Z: I lost to Kuina again! I haven't trained enough!

Z: eh!? I don't have any money!

K: These are blunt anyways. Now these things are the only things I can make... Use them to practice or whatever.

K: A good sword is a "human carving knife". They are created for the purpose of killing. Blacksmiths create them to take as many lives as possible!!

K: Even swords have personalities. Those who can make the swords submit are swordsmen!

K: Dangerous swords are cursed? What a load of crock, they are meito! The cursed swords feared by the weak have had the honour of a name bestowed upon them! If a sword is fearsome, it means that it is faithfully serving its purpose as a lethal weapon!

K: When I was young, that thing that I made was my life's greatest accomplishment... it was very serious in temperament, so much so that it would give you the chills just to hold it. So I gave that meito the name of the Great King of the Underworld!!!

Z: The Great King of the Underworld... "Enma"

Z: The village was called "Shimotsuki"... So it wasn't a coincidence..?

Kids: Did you know? This village was created by pirates long ago! That's what my grandma told me!

H: The famed smith Shimotsuki Kozaburo left this country illegally 50 years ago!

That geezer was a Wano samurai! The swordsmith Shimotsuki Kozaburo!?

K: Swords observe humans, looking for a swordsman to match them!

Shopkeeper: It is said that a sword chooses its owner.

Z: So you've come... to choose me, to test me...!

Z: The sword has no evil intent... Indeed that's true. Then what's lacking is my own strength! Is it possible that Oden, even with his haki being stolen like this, was able to fight so naturally!? Isn't that right, Enma?

BP: Look! It's the Pirate Hunter!

BP: King san!

BP: Let us take his head! We'll get promoted for sure!

Z: What should I do? Should I try to stabilise my haki? If my haki keeps being released at this rate, I might die.

Z: No... This is fine!!

K: I see... Do you want to be a king?

Z: Ah?

L: The world's strongest swordsman? That's great! The pirate king's nakama would need to be that strong, or I'd be in trouble!

Z: That's right... I promised my captain, and my dear friend!

Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat
Skull Dome, Left Brain Tower - "Red Light District"
Queen: Muhahaha~!
Queen: The person on the Den Den Mushi earlier was the "Pirate Hunter" right!?
Queen: He won't be able to beat King......!!
Sanji: .............
Queen: That guy is a survivor of the Lunaria Tribe that should have been destroyed...!!
Queen: ...he's a monster that can survive in any kind of environment!!
Queen: Very long ago...
Queen: ...members of his tribe were referred as "gods"!!
Sanji: Why was a tribe like that destroyed?
Queen: If you wanna know...!
Queen: ...ask "history" yourself!!!!

Kozaburo: Tired of the Dojo?
Zoro: I lost to Kuina again!!
Zoro: I have to train a lot more!!
Zoro: Huh? I don't have any money though!!
Kozaburo: Already told you I'd give them to you for free!! They are shit swords...
Kozaburo: Sadly, the current me...is only able to make dull/worthless swords like these...
Kozaburo: ...use them for your training or whatever...
Kozaburo: Listen up..!! The sword is a tool for killing!! It is something that comes into being with the sole purpose of killing someone
Kozaburo: A sword smith forges a sword to be able to take as many people as possible!!
Zoro: Yikes...!!
Kozaburo: Swords also have personalities...
Kozaburo: ...and swordsmen are people who bend swords to their will...!! (lit. ...and swordsmen are people that force them to obey...!!)

Last edited:

Outside of the dome : Zoro vs King

Zoro : Enma!!
Zoro : Who asked you to release my power ?
Zoro : Did I give you the permission?
King : Conflict between friends ?

- Zoro : Hmff! Hmff!
- Zoro : Ha ?
- Zoro : What does that mean ?
- King : Strike!
- Zoro : Whut ?
- Zoro : ??!

- Zoro : It was close! good thing i used my armement otherwise i would have died!
- Zoro : Why this guy is still alive ? he self-destructed himself, didn't he!
- Zoro : "Ittoryu Iai : Shi Shishisonson" (The death lion's dance/song : the one Zoro used to cut the dragon at PH)
- King : !!

- Zoro : It doesn't work at all!
- King : Ten!
- Zoro : This is clearly a powerful attack ..
- Zoro : Oi! Wait Enma!
- King : Purau!
- Zoro : Not now!

King : Don!
King : A swordsman who is dragging down by his katana ... first time i see that!
Zoro : Sandai Kitetsu !!

- Hitetsu : The sword you are using "Sandai Kitetsu" is the one i made!
- Zoro : Really ?
- Zoro : Cursed sword ?
- Loguetown seller : Idiot i won't sell you this one! If you die because of that sword, it's like i killed you by myself!
- Zoro : I will take it!
- King : You wanna die by saving your sword ?
- Zoro : It's hot!

- Zoro : good! it didn't fall! Wado Ichimonji
- Zoro : Sensei, give me her sword!
- Koushiro : Yes i guess ...
- Zoro : For her, i will become stronger! I will become the world greatest swordsman that even my name will reach the heaven!
- Hitetsu : Look, the one who gave birth to that white sword "Wado Ichimonji" and "Enma" is the same person! the Master blacksmith "Shimotsuki Kouzaburou" !
- Zoro : i was so rushed that i couldn't think properly ! But why in East blue, there were swords from Wano ?

- King : Barizu Don!
- King : Looks like, you found your 3 swords !
- Zoro : Enma!!
- Zoro : Uwaa!
- Momo : Zorojurou, what is sunnachi ?
- Momo : people told me to not use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.