Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Zoro scarred Kaido while severely weaken and injured makes it even more impressive.
Not in shonen that is the normal being weaken and beaten only make you stronger to tell the truth .
That move impressive but not for that reason .
Just look at other fights or manga where character is be near death and pull out there strongest move \ do the most damage etc etc

@MarineHQ62 i would not defend Katakuri guy even though he has future sight.
If enemy sneak attack you when you focus on others, or enemy is faster than you. Then the future sight is not going to help you.

Too much Candy is bad for you . Result that Katakuri got weaker feats compare to king and Marco. Now we are debating if Katakuri can defeat queen guy.

Katakuri would be stronger than his mom if he has eat more meat.

Should throw enna weapon away and get new weapon. if this weapon hate me or trying to kill me , I would find new weapon.
if you had told me this before the soilers came out i would've agreed with you completely (i hated enma with passion), but this chapter is starting to change my view on enma, i'm interested to see where that plotelines leads.

Luffy low diff zoro
Blackbeard neg-low diff shiryu
Prime Roger low-midd diff prime Rayleigh
Dragon low diff sabo
Shanks low-midd diff beckman
Primebeard low -midd diff Marco

akainu vs aokiji =extreme diff for both
Kizaru vs akainu =extreme diff for both
Aokiji vs kizaru = extreme diff for both

Blackbeard Neg diff admirals
Shanks kaido low admirals
base Luffy midd-high diff admirals

3 admirals + 7 warlords >> 1 prime yonko
3 admirals = 1 prime yonko
1 prime yonko >> 7 warlords

Prime Blackbeard > 6 admirals + 7 warlords
Prime luffy > prime Blackbeard + pluton +
Lol Shiryu was equal to Magellan which destroyed Blackbeard with all his crew. I dont even know why I am answering to this troll post :suresure::whitepress:

Swordsmanship is not defined by just haki.
But they go hand in hand in no way should mihawk be over shanks if he does not have coc haki one sword/one arm or not lol if they clashed then shanks should win because his haki is superior they not gonna walk to the side and say ok now don't turn on ur coc haki lol mihawk has it and if he doesn't its one of odas biggest misses because zoro will clap mihawk

Cope a little harder.

It doesn't matter if they spit the "heavens". Their attacks still wouldn't have scarred Kaido.

Who cares if Yamato has bad observation skills. Kaido acknowledged Zoro scarred him. That's what's important.

The fact Zoro scarred Kaido while severely weaken and injured makes it even more impressive.
No shit his attacks wouldn’t scar kaido? He doesn’t use a sword?

Luffy splitting the heavens is a insane feat. Same with Zoro and what he did. But don’t downplay luffys feat.
Cope a little harder.

It doesn't matter if they spit the "heavens". Their attacks still wouldn't have scarred Kaido.

Who cares if Yamato has bad observation skills. Kaido acknowledged Zoro scarred him. That's what's important.

Zoros feat is amazing but don’t downplay luffys? He split the skies with kaido. Only yonkos have done that. Big accomplishment. And ofc lufffy wouldn’t scar kaido? He doesn’t use a sword does he? So idk why you bringing that up.

Luffy low diff zoro
Blackbeard neg-low diff shiryu
Prime Roger low-midd diff prime Rayleigh
Dragon low diff sabo
Shanks low-midd diff beckman
Primebeard low -midd diff Marco

akainu vs aokiji =extreme diff for both
Kizaru vs akainu =extreme diff for both
Aokiji vs kizaru = extreme diff for both

Blackbeard Neg diff admirals
Shanks kaido low admirals
base Luffy midd-high diff admirals