Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Queen never called him "undefeated" nor him a God. Queen made reference to his race being called "Gods" in an ei times.

But he indeed hyped King strength specifically by referring him as a
Fair enough on this.

King isn't defeating both queen and Jack at the same time.
Huh, how is Jack supposed to tip the scales in Queen's favour here?

He can't overcome King's durability, and cannot contend with King's combination of hyper mobility and raw offensive might (Hybrid King is like the Sulong Dukes on mega steroids).

I don't see Jack being enough to secure Queen a win against King.

Last edited:
Okay this begs the question
Did Zoro feed Enma his COC when he performed Ashura on the roof?
Obviously Zoro drew out his COC when he was near death and performing Ashura, but I think whether or not Enma was feeding on Zoro's COC remains to be seen
Looks like Enma was full till now but it needs Food again
Well Idk if the concept is something like that but probably it needs you to be strong

I am listing some reasons why zoro doesn't use coc that much
1.I think he doesn't have that strong coc currently but its regular use can make it unbeleviable stronger
2.using coc takes too much of his strength
3.zoro can't control it fully
I mean yeah... Like Luffy doesn't use coc all the time either
whereas Zoro is new to it.. will need time to master it fully whereas sword itself is causing problems but at the same time helping too
Whatever the fight is getting interesting now

Bogard

You can't win
Huh, how is Jack supposed to tip the scales in Queen's favour here?

He can't overcome King's durability, and cannot contend with King's combination of Hyper mobility and raw offensive might (Hybrid King is like the Sulong Dukes on mega steroids).

I don't see Jack being enough to secure Queen a win against King.
You're operating under the context the opponent lacks knowledge on King's defense. Let's see how Oda will explain it's weakness. Depending on it, Queen and Jack may be able to counter since unlike Zoro, they should have more knowledge on King's abilities

When did i hurt you i'm terribly sorry :blush:
Post automatically merged:

I am listing some reasons why zoro doesn't use coc that much
1.I think he doesn't have that strong coc currently but its regular use can make it unbeleviable stronger
2.using coc takes too much of his strength
3.zoro can't control it fully
He doesn't specialize in it, his haki affinity, talent, effort etc is directed toward CoA.

King isn't defeating both queen and Jack at the same time.

Queen never called him "undefeated" nor him a God. Queen made reference to his race being called "Gods" in an ei times.

But he indeed hyped King strength specifically by referring him as a monster who can survive in any environment.

I know lol
Partially true, the part about him being a monster referred to his race, not him specifically, of course he is a monster but im not gonna argue the spoiler text :kayneshrug:

Now I am telling the reason why kaidou think that zoro has coc
1.Enma can only be controlled by people having coc
2.enma takes its owner's coc without his will that's why on rooftop when zoro used asura enma sucked zoro's coc
3.taking coc and coating coc are different concepts oden was able to give coc to enma but he cannot coat it with coc
That's why he was shocked when he saw roger and whitebeard swords doesn't touch each other

Status
Not open for further replies.