Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho I want to believe he means Kuina the spoilers mention that we see Luffy when he says that.

Showing luffy when he says captain is kinda dumb like as if we didn't know that? Lmao.
Best friend Luffy would be kinda new info so showing his picture makes sense.

If he meant Kuina and Luffy then we would have a picture of both but we only have Luffy picture.

My end of one piece power levels
1.LUFFY-FIGHT ON PAR WITH 3 ADMIRALS
1.ZORO-WOULD BE ABLE OF DEFEAT AN ADMIRAL
3.SANJI - ON PEAK ADMIRAL LEVEL
4.YAMATO-FIGHT ON PAR WITH AN ADMIRAL BUT CANNOT DEFEAT HIM
1.Luffy able of defeat 4 yonko in 1vs4 without counting Blackbeard
2. Zoro yonko lvl
3. Sanji top admiral lvl

How did you measure damage ? What happened to Kaido. If I'm not wrong , kaido seems good after zoro
Based off that reasoning. Kaido seems to praise the opponents who deems as worthy enough instead of mocking them, he even confessed the Scabbards they were not on Oden's level, he seems to be very careful about this stuff.

I don't deny Luffy got much stronger with his recent power creep but as a fact he did poorly against Kaido in the first round and was mocked at the end and as I explained the ceiling didn't seem to establish him as a top tier at that time at least, just as someone bearing ACoC at the time. It probably referred to the ones who displayed it he knew of in fact Big Mom is not there.

they are clashing with their COC via basic attacks, which is not a feat of AP or any form of strength, its a feat that indicates their COC is at the highest level that when their will clash the heavens open.

This has been pretty obvious to everyone so far.
So, Ashura,Ragnarok,Thunder Bagua isn't AP attacks because they have willpowers in them, right?

Based off that reasoning. Kaido seems to praise the opponents who deems as worthy enough instead of mocking them, he even confessed the Scabbards they were not on Oden's level, he seems to be very careful about this stuff.

I don't deny Luffy got much stronger with his recent power creep but as a fact he did poorly against Kaido in the first round and was mocked at the end and as I explained the ceiling didn't seem to establish him as a top tier at that time at least, just as someone bearing ACoC at the time. It probably referred to the ones who displayed it he knew of in fact Big Mom is not there.
Who was hyped in the same as top tier of the verse?

Status
Not open for further replies.