Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could also mention Mihawk but the usual deniers will call his MF feats.

Mihawk easily feels stronger than Kaido when we consider he is patently stronger than Shanks himself for that famous multimyriad of reasons.

If Zoro currently pushes Kaido to some degree of high difficulty there's hardly any way he can attain the same against Hawkeye.
You can say the same with Zoro vs AdmiraLs. See Zoro's performance is good against Kaido, then Zoro is AdmiraL level currently.
The only reason you chose to disregard the manga facts about Kaido is because you hate Kaido

You can say the same with Zoro vs AdmiraLs. See Zoro's performance is good against Kaido, then Zoro is AdmiraL level currently.
The only reason you chose to disregard the manga facts about Kaido is because you hate Kaido
I don't care in the slightest of what you think, you are free to stay delusional. Just try to avoid to quote me with your spam or I will report you every single time I wish.:zorothink:

I don't care in the slightest of what you think, you are free to stay delusional. Just try to avoid to quote me with your spam or I will report you every single time I wish.:zorothink:
Calling others delusional with Ls like.
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I could also mention Mihawk but the usual deniers will call his MF feats.

Mihawk easily feels stronger than Kaido when we consider he is patently stronger than Shanks himself for that famous multimyriad of reasons.

If Zoro currently pushes Kaido to some degree of high difficulty there's hardly any way he can attain the same against Hawkeye.
:wellwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.