Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro jumps down to the void to grab one of his swords.

Zoro: "“Sandai Kitetsu”!!"

While he's in the air, Zoro remembers the conversation he had with Hitetsu about that sword.

Hitetsu: "You already wield “Sandai Kitetsu”.
That is one of mine."

Zoro: "What, really!?"

Zoro also remembers how he got the sword in Loguetown.

Zoro: "This sword is bewitched."

Ippon Matsu: "Are you a fool? I can't sell you that sword!!
If you died, it'd be like I killed you myself!!"

Zoro: "I'll take it."

King flies up to Zoro and kicks him with a flaming attack that smashes Zoro. He was hit badly but Zoro gets up to grab another of his swords.

Zoro: "Wow...!! Hah... Hah...
You didn't fall... I'm glad you're okay.
Wadou Ichimonji."
Man I was so hyped about King and the AdvCOC thing that I missed Zoro grabbing his 2 precious swords :josad:
This summary just keeps on giving :josad:

You know why this is interesting? 'Cause it is another ability King and Rodan have in common.

We saw this already.

And this chapter adds this

Interesting, right?

Well, what other abilities did Rodan have?

Here we go!

Heat breath
in the first film, Rodan was seen emitting a gaslike breath to ignite and explode a tank lorry.

Atomic heat ray
It can be noted that in Godzilla: Domination!, Rodan also sports an "atomic heat ray" which in fact, resembles a fireball rather than an actual ray.

Physical traits
He also uses his beak and talons effectively in battle (as shown in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2, where his beak was powerful enough to crush boulders), and his wings, despite their delicate appearance, are quite durable. Rodan can lift creatures several times his weight, for instance, Godzilla. Rodan also usually has spikes on his head and chest, which he may use in battle.

Radioactive mist
In the Gameboy Advance video game Godzilla: Domination!, Rodan can release a radioactive mist from specialized glands located in his torso area for two seconds, which, if it connects, can score up to three hits against the opponent.

Uranium heat beam
Rodan could emit a blast of wind from his mouth in his first appearance, but this ability has never been used again. In Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2, Rodan, as Fire Rodan, develops the ability to emit a purple-colored radioactive heat beam from his mouth called the uranium heat beam, following exposure to Godzilla and radioactive waste on Adonoa Island. Similar to Godzilla's atomic breath in many ways, this uranium heat beam was relatively powerful, capable of creating large explosions upon contact.

Life absorption
In the manga adaptation of the aforementioned film, Fire Rodan can absorb any nearby small animals such as birds, and fish, among others, into his body in order to restore his health and vitality.

:steef:
Damn, that life absorption bruh...

Why some people doubted??? Kaido literally confirmed that only advCoC can hurt him right?? Since the Asura moment and Kaido's new scar we knew...

Are people reading Two Piece or what???

:crazwhat:
go back in past chapter topics, it insane the amount of downplay Zoro had. It sureal really.
Every single thing we zoro fan are saying is true breaking headcanon again and again :kata:

I nutted to this chapter
I do too, it was soo great.
The way how Zoro remember and speak about the swords, legit give me Bleach vibe:

The way how Oda handle this fight so far is PRIME ODA lvl, no I can´t remember when Zoro ever had such a intersive fight!!
It feels like Zoro vs the main villian of this arc, not just a basic villian, someone who hold hhimself insane hype.
King legit can blow himself up with insane fire power that can kill a high tier if he not use CoA(and ofc the CoA must be strong to handle it, since not everyone has strong CoA like Zoro), he destroy fucking parts of the islands...

And Zoro, how great was the writing about him in this chapter?
That is what I wished since the post timeskip, a insane battle, character devolpment, I wait for so long and I finally get one of the greatest battles, a truly birthday gift for me to going sleep now...

Just insane good...
:feelscryingman:

Status
Not open for further replies.