Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro really does care a lot about his swords. He willingly jumped to take free hits from King just to grab Sandai and Wado.

Full summary makes it clear that Zoro constantly had to manage his haki to prevent Enma from pulling.

This chapter is where Zoro uses the opposite technique by overloading Enma and passing the test. Since it was the fear of having his haki completely drained which was holding Zoro back.

Absolutely perfect chapter:endthis:
Was pretty clear to me zoro was regulating his haki or else he'd die. If he just let's the sword pull on it like he did in this chapter then he'd die. His words not mine.

He's not overloading enma. Enmas drawing out power that zoro can't manifest himself yet. It's very clear

Nah bro give up. Odas literally destroying sanjis reputation ever since the ts. I've learned to just get over it at this point.

Queens gonna be a mid diff but thats cause queens gonna have nothing that really stands out.

Oda doesn't care about sanji anymore. He did wci to prove his point. Sanjis a cook who fights a little. That's why he didn't fight anyone for 400 chapters except fodder.

He lost every clash against anyone decent since the ts.

Jfc I'm mad thinking about it.
Well Sanji got more focus post-ts than any straw hat, but yeah he's lacking a real good fight. Queen just firing laser like a retard.
I hope he has skinny mode where he can move much faster so he can clash with Sanji

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It is possible Sanji's father injected his children some Lunarian DNA. How else can you explain this man taking a sword to the stomach. Sanji and his siblings most likely got the diluted version due to Judge's genes.
King is basically Sanji on steroids. His fire is also superior to Sanjis apparently. This is all too much. I am gna have to redo my list again for the 100th time:lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.