Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He’s also a shimotsuki…..lol
Sorry but I have to see this on the panel. I really dislike lineage links, especially in this case.

Even if this is set in stone I will wait for this one panel to finally put my anti Shimotsuki agenda to rest.

For now. Zoro chad from East Blue.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Actually each chapter proves marco >> zoro before getting a power up, marco fought king,queen and number of flying zoans at once and king was never shown having any advantage over marco until marco lost his stamina. meanwhile we saw how marco bodied king throughout the live floor. The same treatment was given to zoro by king which is the reverse situation happened against marco. zoro struggling this much against a 1.39 Billion guy shows zoro is far from reaching a top tier caliber. heck he is yet to surpass king or marco. Katakuri is clear even now

Sorry but I have to see this on the panel. I really dislike lineage links, especially in this case.

Even if this is set in stone I will wait for this one panel to finally put my anti Shimotsuki agenda to rest.

For now. Zoro chad from East Blue.

Dude the samurai with yamato (Ushimaru) is literally identical

you don’t even need to be on Maury to figure this out

Do you think that’s a coincidence?

Heh I saw Zoro as the Moon. The one to complete the job Oden iniziated, the man with the moon tattoo on the ankle.
Damn thats also good. Iam always on Luffy gonna win from Kaidou in 1v1, but only in short times Kaidou got back up and luffy can't stand (still in moon) . Then Zoro gonna finish off Kaidou And thats where the dawn (sun) gonna came. I think its pretty good. We will see how things gonna came out

@Sentinel
Are you freaking asking what's better between law cutting a mountain and King destroying these parts of rocks ? Bruh
Law has the best cutting feat in the whole manga (yes even mihawj cutting that iceberg is inferior)
Who the hell has ever destroyed a mountain with metal factory in it? Only Garp ,Chinjao and WB have shown better DC.
Even AP wise, King hasn't shown anything around G4 boundman yet.
Law cuts a mountain but inferior to Boundman in AP but I should believe King ~ or >boundman in AP.

I can't believe you're really asking this question lol
Wow
And btw, we already saw this attack land on the ground already, it didn't destroy the ground that much.

You're just being a fanboy, simple fact

Status
Not open for further replies.