Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Like are you honestly disabled or retarded or like something inbetween ?

I aint speaking about Zoan King, im speaking about Base King. Something that your purposely disregarding on purpose. They had full on haki clash, and King couldnt overpower him.
Sanji blocked a kick aimed at an 8 year old.

King aimed to kill Momonosuke you dumbass. Who the fuck would kick with their entire force to kill an 8 year old?

Odens Haki is in Enma.

(Kaido could sense the presence of Oden Enma)
Presence = Haki = will
If Oden's haki is in Enma, then Ryuma's haki must also be in Shusui, but why is Shusui weaker than Enma.
My explanation for this would be that the haki follows the will of the last owner.
Oden wanted to kill Kaido and Ryuma wanted to protect Wano, so they passed their will on to their swords.
The haki that is now slumbering in the swords only awakens when one wants to fulfill the will of the previous owner.
If Shimotsuki Ushimaru had Shusui to protect Wano, then the haki of Ryumas would have awakened, and "maybe" with it, he could have defeated Kaido.

Luffy - Powerup
Law - Powerup
Kidd - Powerup
Zoro - Powerup

4 of the 5 Rooftop fighters have become stronger since the roof.

Oda couldn't possibly give Killer a powerup, could he? :noo:

I find it hilarious that everyone on the rooftop gets the benefit of the doubt because of their participation up there, and people still shit on Killer, when he was up there alongside the others as well.
I don't think Law and Kid have received their in battle growth/powerup. They are just using their pre war grow. It's no different than Zoro cutting fire or using stronger attacks thanks to his pre war training. I believe Law and Kid unlocked awakening during the week or 2 before the war.

Sanji blocked a kick aimed at an 8 year old.

King aimed to kill Momonosuke you dumbass. Who the fuck would kick with their entire force to kill an 8 year old?
Yes King is an idiot that believes Momo broke out of steel cuffs and can magically fly whilst crying. Obviously King doesnt believe someone is saving Momo, cause hes an idiot. And hes CoO is too weak to detect it.

Like are you honestly disabled or retarded or like something inbetween ?

I aint speaking about Zoan King, im speaking about Base King. Something that your purposely disregarding on purpose. They had full on haki clash, and King couldnt overpower him.

King has never overpowered Zoro with a kick, either. This chapter he hit him while Zoro was off-guard and not even looking at him.

But Zoan King has directly clashed with Zoro with his beak, and was repelled like a fodder. Did same to Sanji, and Sanjino got overwhelmed like a fodder.

King sword attack >>> Zoro sword attack >>>> Zoan King beak >>>> Sanjino = King kick, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.