Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King mid diffing Katakuri wouldn't make sense for the sake of balance anyways. But the gap is close. Excellent evader vs excellent tanker.
It makes sense as Queen and Jack are very underwhelming. King tips the scale as Kaido took King to Marine Ford and King is specifically given distinction "Leader of All stars" and now you have Queen calling King undefeatable not some random fodder who called Kata undefeatable.

I place Katakuri below pre CoC Mastered Zoro while King mid/high diffs that Zoro.
King high diffs Marco while Marco high diffs Kuri

No , Zoro's goal is pure strength , Luffy wants Strength to protect his friends , that simple logic makes it obvious Zoro >=Luffy
Well who is his friend? Remember what Luffys aid in EL against blueno, he has friends weaker than him that needs his protection and appears Zoro image too, so him is weaker than Luffy.

Look to Luffy's opponent's.

BM or Shanks(Elbaf).
Marine(Akainu).
WG(Imu or One of the Goroseis).
Blackbeard.

Future Zoro opponents.
Beckman or Katakuri(Elbaf).
Fujitora.
Ghandi Gorosei.
Shyriuu.
Mihawk.

Blackbeard will be a PKlevel guy, on Roger and WB's level.
Akainu is the weakest of them but is a Top tiers notheless.
Goroseis is hyped to be ultimate Villains and Imu too.
Luffy i already facing Top tiers in the next arc he will defeated one in 1v1.

Well, Zoro and Marco clearly dealt damage to him when he was off guard - and Katakuri is good at finding weakspots, especially with his awakening. I still put King, Marco and Katakuri on the same ballpark, King can be stronger than Marco and Katakuri individually but I doubt he mid diffs or even stomps them. Especially Katakuri was a victim to MC's plotarmor. +50 hits don't lie.
Lol even Zoro knows weak spot is there, but thing is King would give him no chance, he's too fast, too agile, has too much arsenal. But even besides King's wings, lets assume Kata hits as hard as Marco, which I don't think he does, he can barely make King cough two drops of blood.

I'm calling him one trick phony because the moment FS stopped working, Boundman dominated the fuck out of Katakuri.
Katakuri lost his composure, unable to use COO at all, a moment which Luffy used to deal as much damage as possible to Katakuri. But you're right with one thing: FS is his most special ability, just like King's rare ability and Marco's regen. In Kata's case, when he can't use FS, his other abilities can't work either since Katakuri would be usually not by himself when it comes to his mindset.

Losing composure or getting highly distracted mid-battles are an important factor to twist the fight in a different direction. Look how quickly Kizaru got rid of Marco after the latter was distracted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.