Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

Kata wipe the floor with King

Zolo is just barely on commanders lvl that is all
Kata can't defeat King, he delievered more than 100 punches/kicks to luffy over their fight and wasn't able to finish him off for good, imagine a dude as durable as King. But i guess it would be a high diff fight :kayneshrug:

Well, yeah. He'd have died. Doesn't change the fact that his performance vs Hybrid Kaido while half dead was still much superior to Kuri Luffy's lol.

Hybrid Kaido couldn't defeat half dead Zoro without taking hefty, permanent damage and being outdone in CQC is a canonical fact. The biased dude I was responding to said Current Luffy negs King. Which is even more retarded.

Idk what you're quoting me for. Unless you think that statement is true.
He defeat him that is why he was on the ground after both he and law took Kaido attack .
This whole hefty damage thing is whatever for me since every attack Kaido get he keep going like nothing happen.
Hell he hold attacks from yamo that took him a while to get back up and still did not matter that much really .

As for a king and luffy fight it won't be the same as the current fight since luffy fighting style very difffernt from Zoro and what Zoro trying to do luffy already done .
Of coure that don't mean it easy for luffy to beat king but that don't mean it would super hard either what ever Oda wants .

Can someone help me with some lore and dates stuff?
Queen says that the Lunarian Tribe was wiped out.
We know that the they lived on top of the Red Line, which is now the location of Mary Geoise (or whatever people write it these days).
But they went there hundreds of years ago, no?
King's VC says he's just 48 years old.

So.....were the Lunarians really wiped out? Or am I missing something?
Seems like they just live hidden somewhere in the world, most likely and are recluse. Because King being the sole survivor doesn't make much sense to me.
Nobody knows when exactly Mary Geoise first appeared. We could assume it came to be 800 years ago with the end of the Void Century for whatever reason speculated by many people. King could be a remnant of the Lunarian tribe that hid away from the rest of the world to avoid being pursued from the World Government. Though again, it is speculation that is yet to be confirmed.

What if it was King himself that wiped out the Lunarians? :crazwhat:

Survival of the fittest. :kawak:
...... :crazwhat:
What if "King" is actually the title for strongest Lunarian who wins the survival of fittest. Like One Piece equivalent of Shiyuu title.

We always guessed "King, Queen, Jack" is named by Kaido based by card game.
But what if King is already "King" before he even joined Beast Pirates. Then Kaido just continued the trend for his Calamities, following his First Mate's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.