Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's strong for a commander but like King just seems remarkably more impressive don't you think?
I agree but I believe I'd undermine Katakuri's portrayal if I put him at low YC1 lv. After all, he has a rare haki ability which was even hyped by Rayleigh. Also, I no longer estimate his powerlevel solely based on his fight against WCI Luffy. He was still clearly stronger than the latter.

I agree but I believe I'd undermine Katakuri's portrayal if I put him at low YC1 lv. After all, he has a rare haki ability which was even hyped by Rayleigh. Also, I no longer estimate his powerlevel solely based on his fight against WCI Luffy. He was still clearly stronger than the latter.
agreed
Chapter 1000 Luffy had finally surpassed Kata but not by much

King > Marco = Chapter 1000 Zoro = Chapter 1000 Luffy > Katakuri > Post WCI Luffy

Yeah he's got amazing CoO
I guess low YC1 is disrespect
He's still the weakest YC1 tho

Yeah... but he blocked that Tatsumaki, and Zoro mentioned his wings being used, so he didn't get properly hit by that attack.

Im talking about durability here, the ability of taking damage and enduring it, even if King is on another level compared to most Ancient Zoan by being a Lunarian, Queen also isn't just a human who ate a Ancient Zoan like the rest of the crew, he modified his whole body to increase his power.

So there is something else about both, apart from being an Ancient Zoan.

And based on what King and Queen have been showing about their durability, like Queen against Big Mom's attacks and King/Queen against Marco's attacks, i wouldn't say the difference is huge, but the opposite.
1. Zoro broke metal and Cut it pretimeskip. Metal ain't shit to Zoro stop it. Queen not on King Durability level. He has great Durability though way better than people like Doffy and Kat.

Status
Not open for further replies.