Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after the Udon training, the first round of Boundman failed to do much on the Rooftop and left Luffy as a sitting duck.
Lmfao. Boundman was BODYING Kaido. You don't expect Luffy to win in 30 mins against Kaido do you? The issue was not Gear 4, but its time limit.

Not even Roger/WB can win in 30 mins against Kaido.

they forgot Hakkay right?
I wanna see how Luffy gona take Hakkay I am curios cuz this is one of the strongest if not the strongest combo attack in One Piece.
You forget what the Hakkai did to Zoro, who didn't "block" the attack, he held it off for like 3 seconds, to allow Law to get them away. Even then, all of Zoro's bones were broken, he managed to scar Kaido after taking all that damage, which is impressive, but if you're going to use that as a feat, you can't say Zoro "tanked" it.

"CoC users have don't ever doubt themselves capabilities LoL"

Zoro: "What i lack is strength!!"

Also Zoro

Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my Haki? No ... I'll give you what you want !!"

This just adds even more to Sanji getting CoC, just see my thread explaining Sanji's CoC

Lmfao. Boundman was BODYING Kaido. You don't expect Luffy to win in 30 mins against Kaido do you? The issue was not Gear 4, but its time limit.

Not even Roger/WB can win in 30 mins against Kaido.
using your logic even Kid lame punk slam was "bodying kaido" , dropping kaido to the floor is the same result Luffy achieved pre-udon and he got demolished

W

Wonderful World

I just finally got the chance to read the spoilers, and man, they're pretty darn hype!

Queen and Sanji having random exposition about King sound hilarious, and I can't help but picture them sitting at a bar and talking about King and Lunarians, for some reason. As usual, though, it's just Lunarian hype and no actual substance
yet...

- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Color of Armament.

Curious to see how this ends up looking.

- Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, so he remembers something from his past.

Wait, so does this leave him with only Enma? Also, It's crazy how this all ends up tying together. It's one of the things I love about the series, and it never ceases to amaze me.

:crazwhat:

Zoro using CoC to subjugate Enma makes a lot of sense in hindsight, and King potentially having it too makes this all the more interesting.

Excellent stuff, looking forward to the panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.