Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
regulating his haki so it doesn't use up too much on one attack doesnt mean its a nerf .
enma is a pu because it is teaching/forcing zoro to do something the other swords didnt .

1.he never had to focus this much on how much haki he put in the swords on every attack.
2. depending on the explanation we get this chap, it might be the reason zoro chooses to coat his blades with coc instead.

its not a nerf
he doesnt use all of his haki on his other swords either. he would be drained if he did.
it depend on the situation but yeah a sword that try constantly to squis Zoro'ryou doesnt make Zoro fight easyer (which is what a PU is). Yes Zoro will become stronger but you can't denied that something that can cause this to Zoro, due to not pomping enough ryou or losing focus can be call a nerf:

Look is even causing pain to Zoro. Nah this is a nerf especially if the guy that is using the blade hasnt understand yet what the blade want from the user (which after this spoiler we are getting the answer).
Based on that I can argue that Enma was fighint all the time against Zoro which coudnt use his own power as he wanted and also use the fully potential of Enma.
I can agree that Enma is at the same time training indirectly Zoro control of his Ryou at the cost of losing focus and getting exhausted.

regulating his haki so it doesn't use up too much on one attack doesnt mean its a nerf .
enma is a pu because it is teaching/forcing zoro to do something the other swords didnt .

1.he never had to focus this much on how much haki he put in the swords on every attack.
2. depending on the explanation we get this chap, it might be the reason zoro chooses to coat his blades with coc instead.

its not a nerf
he doesnt use all of his haki on his other swords either. he would be drained if he did.
It's a nerf because he has to resist in going all out in fights. It's what he has been saying in dialogue his dialogue using enma.

Notice how not a single time zoro has used enma in battle have he ever used his entire haki output thus reducing his arm size.

It's because as usual he is always regulating it. Which actually forces to do more using less haki. Which as a result increases his haki potency faster.

Every claim I make is based on facts. I don't state dumb crap for the sake of it like a subordinate taking down the main villain that's been built up for 10 years.

Oda literally tells you guys shit like Perospero ~ Jack, or the suits K/Q/J > Numbers imply a power scale. and you don't take it seriously. When I show that K/Q are close, or obviously Joker > K/Q/J, since he can't below them, your brain fails to process it.
@Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel thoughts? :bamathink::sighting::quest::hope:
Am I the one that’s retarded?

"shushi is black yet it is not a supreme grade"

shusui was most likely a lower rank before it became a black blade

"having a great grade sword is nothing special for someone on zoros level"
you are proving my point actually
oden was an emperor level pirate with two blades in the 21 grade
ryuma carried a blade in the best 21
zoro isnt on even that level and has carried a two blades ranked in the 21 as far back as prets.
Ryuma part might be wrong tho.. At ryuma's time shusui's grade might be higher among named blades.Bec of shusui is old gen sword unlike enma wado etc etc.. Unlike shusui these swords been forged after centuries and took their places at named swords.. Same logic applies for better graded swords

So Garp who could fight even with Roger and WB and help beat rocks captain can't even beat a YC1.
Yeah that not happening unless you think because it not prime Garp.
My theory depends on King being able to adapt to virtually anything as long as his flames burn. If Garp can't cut fire, then he's just gonna waste his energy fighting King.

King's hax can make him win regardless of power level because he can always resort to attrition, provided his flames are alight of course.

not a fair comparison , Luffy is hurt only because of Kaido , where as Kaido is nerfed due to a ZORO , Yamato , Kid ,Killer , Law , Denjiro, Ashura ,Sulong neko and Sulong Inu
Zoro will defeat admiral level King 1 ON 1AND also avoided Luffy getting Rekt by Kaido 10 times and Nerfed Kaido by Cutting his chest bottom up.
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT ZORO > LUFFY
boy luffy did the most against kaido.
and dont come at me with the scabbards retard
zoro gave 2 scars wich he just shook off.
mf said kidd like he did something
Kaido is only excited with fighting luffy not zoro not kid nor law. LUFFY

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kizaru is spam guy way before he a swordsman .
We see him use it vs ray but most of the time it has been beams spam in some way for him .
He was pretty much coasting through Marineford and wasn't serious in the slightest.

But when faced against a Swordsman, he pulled out a named Sword [which is named after one of the 3 treasures of Japanese myth] and used it to fight Rayleigh.

I'm not saying he's a swordsman like Zoro but he can handle one pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.