Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: Which swords did Zoro lose?
A: Two of his swords fell off the island, only Enma is left
Fuck no! :whitepress:

This is terrible.

Zoro was never an ittoryu user, he only goes ittoryu for specific attacks like SSS. Even has a kid against Kuina he used nitoryu, which is basically his "base" form.

This drastically increases the chances of King getting one shoted unless Oda decides to develop ittoryu Zoro all of a sudden.

This is garbage. King deserves full power Zoro. :crazwhat:

Sanji fans have been saying that for years of course now they wanna pretend its not his strongest attack.
Which one is his strongest then?
I've been saying this for years that WHich attack is his strongest... i mean we can't say that for sure dude... That is ONE of his collect and strongest attack but the strongest attack means the strongest
Like lol he used this attack on that Mountain weak piece of shit
Where as We know as a fact that Ashura is Zoro's strongest attack
So that's the thing

he wont get advcoc for halfday since he use coc.zoro isnt luffy who is a user of 3 color of adv haki , he rocouldnt even use enma properly after days of intensive training. 15 years oden use 2 swords like it was just stick of bamboos.
Luffys 3 Haki types got him some early nap time while Zoros improper haki got a scar, he was, and in 15 years Oden didn't turn either blade black but Zoro will in around a month. He basically pulled a Kenpachi Zaraki.

This is terrible.

Zoro was never an ittoryu user, he only goes ittoryu for specific attacks like SSS. Even has a kid against Kuina he used nitoryu, which is basically his "base" form.

This drastically increases the chances of King getting one shoted unless Oda decides to develop ittoryu Zoro all of a sudden.

This is garbage. :crazwhat:
King in Monsters was also one shotted...

It's the price to fulfill ZKK...

:josad:

This is terrible.

This is garbage. :crazwhat:
Don't worry, Nidai and Ame no Habakiri are waiting for him near Hiyori :finally:
Triple PU to defeat King :fransuper:

A lot of Sanji fans.
Everytime they were cornered in a battledome argument they resort of saying that « Sanji did not use Hell Memories ».

Blame them.
yeah Cause that is a strong attack, what I am saying is that its not the strongest... its just used to show sanji's anger ofc if sanji needs to win a fight he won't be just angry all the time boy
so that why I believe that's not the strongest attack and ofc sanji need to beat that yellow guy so he will use something stronger now

Status
Not open for further replies.