Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If sanji and zoro surp
Oden low diffs Luffy :myman:
Maybe next time post something that makes sense instead of flip flopping between current and EoW tiers. :cheers:
if sanji and zoro surpass queen and king in wano
It’s the same for luffy and kaido like all others arc in one piece.

oden=kaido 20 yrs ago
Prime current
hybrid kaido= base luffy
G4 Luffy >>awakening kaido
Base luffy > oden

Only a true retard would think that King has any stats> Kaido, congrats to those 3-4 tards who keep saying that, one day you will be right, when you start making your own manga:kobeha:

I’m not wrong.

Luffy > Oden as confirmed by Yamato when Luffy split the sky (since Oden never accomplished it and was blown away by Roger and Whitebeard doing it

Oden > Zoro as confirmed by Zoro (since he thinks it’s crazy that someone could casually handle Enma).

Thus we can directly infer that Luffy > Oden > Zoro which directly implies Luffy >> Zoro.

Sorry Zoro bros…
:crazwhat:

I’m not wrong.

Luffy > Oden as confirmed by Yamato when Luffy split the sky (since Oden never accomplished it and was blown away by Roger and Whitebeard doing it

Oden > Zoro as confirmed by Zoro (since he thinks it’s crazy that someone could casually handle Enma).

Thus we can directly infer that Luffy > Oden > Zoro which directly implies Luffy >> Zoro.

Sorry Zoro bros…
and once he figured out the trick he handled it in less than a month holding it, Oden held Enma for his entire life and didnt even make it a black blade

I’m not wrong.

Sorry Zoro bros…
:christain:

I’m not wrong.

Sorry Zoro bros…
Oden had Enma since he was a kid. You're a fool if you think this makes teen Oden stronger than Zoro. If the guy figures out how to use it better mid fight then it was never about his actual power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.