Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it hax? It sounds to me like King just has Kaido+ durability and Zoro+ offence coupled with hyper mobility and Ancient Zoan staying power.

I think King is too strong for the traditional High Tier.

@TheAncientCenturion, @Sentinel, @ConquistadoR, @Shanal.
His adaptive ability is his hax. But, yeah, I agree that King is too strong for a high tier. He's more like above a high tier, but below a top tier.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Is it hax? It sounds to me like King just has Kaido+ durability and Zoro+ offence coupled with hyper mobility and Ancient Zoan staying power.

I think King is too strong for the traditional High Tier.

@TheAncientCenturion, @Sentinel, @ConquistadoR, @Shanal.
I don't think it's a hax per se, but it's definitely some active ability which he has to use. Otherwise he just has his insane Ancient Zoan durability and that's just it imo.

King is not Admiral level, as high as the current wank might be. An Admiral will 100% be Zoro's future oponnent.
These guys are going to get bitten in the ass so hard if they downplay the admirals to wank king.

Imagine downplaying Mihawk to wank King. Downplaying admirals to wank King is the same thing.

It just makes no sense and will only make Zoro look worse in the long run.

These guys are going to get bitten in the ass so hard if they downplay the admirals to wank king.

Imagine downplaying Mihawk to wank King. Downplating admirals to wan King is the same thing.

It just makes no sense and will only make Zoro look worse in the long run.
This King wank will only be beneficial for the Admirals in the long run, let's throw in Evil Oden a.k.a Shiryu and we have Issho above all of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.