Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally said he is managing his haki... why... anyone should have been able to put those 2 dots together... i guess Zorohaters like you can't put 2 dots together

Nice to know all that shit you talked this week is coming back to bite you hahahahahahahahahhahaha

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
He's doing the opposite of managing his haki now.

What is your point?

You're reiterating what I've been saying and then acting as if I never said it.

I didn't talk shit about king or zoro all week. I put the wankers in check. Gotta wait till you have more info before making an opinion.

Guessing a fool like you wouldn't know about patience and not wanking someone.

I

Indigo

Then, Zoro remembers the words Luffy said to him when Zoro agreed to join Luffy's crew.

Luffy: "The world's greatest swordsman, that's great!!
And it's fitting since your new boss is going to be the King of the Pirates!
Anything else would make me look bad!!!"

Zoro answers King with a smile on his mouth and a challenging gaze.

Zoro: "Yeah... I have a promise I made with my captain.
And my best friend!!!".
Despite all the hype, this is my favorite part of the chapter, so fucking good.

Let's just hope King won't get 1 shotted after this. I am worried.

Expected duel is exchanging blows when both sides become sliced and wounded but never stops clashing.
Something like this:

Yet seems Zoro is not in the condition for this kind of duel anymore. He already wounded hard and the battle has to end soon (Onigashima crashing time limit).
So let's hope the duel won't end in retarded 1 shot way.
I personally felt the fight is only starting for real now:kayneshrug:

She literally had him sitting at her table during the Tea Party lol. You need to learn the difference between respect and fear, Big Mom abuses Kuri because she is afraid of him.

No he’s not, he was afraid of Tottoland being destroyed by her rampage. He’s not afraid of her lol.
Man why are you obsessed with wanking Katakuri after you have dumbfucks like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule saying "EoS Zoro < Katakuri" and @sanjikun saying "Kata is a level above King"

I give you Marco, I give you admirals but stop with the Kuri wank, its weird.

And now seeing that HM, a finisher move from sanji did nothing to Queen, what do you think will sanji's upgrade in AP be :bamathink:
Lunarian stuff (explosions) like king ?
If diable jambe is actually haki, advanced diable jambe = adCoA in a way ?

Or CoC for sanji:josad:
Idk really know? A adv CoA in combo with insane fird(legit Black leg form) would be also great. He for sure getting a powerup,perhaps even CoC?

Let's just hope King won't get 1 shotted after this. I am worried.

Expected duel is exchanging blows when both sides become sliced and wounded but never stops clashing.
Something like this:

Yet seems Zoro is not in the condition for this kind of duel anymore. He already wounded hard and the battle has to end soon (Onigashima crashing time limit).
So let's hope the duel won't end in retarded 1 shot way.
Nah, King still has his mask. I don't think that he will be defeated before the face reveal, it must be the other way around.

Right?

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.