Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now zoro fans are hyping up acoc, when he didn’t have it they downplayed kaido and luffy’s AP. Stick to your script fanboys
:shakiously:
I — and a lot of people here — owe an apology to the Zoro fanbase. They told us that Enma was nerfing Zoro all along, but we immediately dismissed them, laughed at them and even mocked them.

Zoro said that he'll be significantly stronger after mastering Enma:

However, this chapter reveals that not only was he far from actually mastering Enma, he's actively fighting it.

Lance_Dragonite said:
Zoro complains to Enma about having gotten out of control without permission and then he manages to pull his Haki back (Zoro's arm returns to its normal size).
Lance_Dragonite said:
Zoro draws his swords to counter King's attack, but Enma loses control and starts absorbing Zoro's Haki again.

Zoro: "Wait a minute!! Enma!!
Just in a moment like this!!!"

King: "“Tempura Udon” (Proud Imperial Marten)!!!"

Zoro cannot dodge it and he's partly hit by King's attack. The attack destroys part of Onigashima Island. Due to the attack, Zoro dropps his 3 swords.

King: "Ohh, a swordman dragged down by his own sword!!"
This is the first time I've seen something like that!!"
Lance_Dragonite said:
Zoro looks at Enma, who is pinned to the ground. Despite not being in his hand, the sword is still active (it expels smoke) and Zoro's arm is still affected by Haki's absorption from Enma.

Zoro: "So it has finally come, the sword that has chosen me.
And is testing me...!!!"

Zoro grabs Enma, his arm returns to normal size. King is in front of him.

Zoro: "It's true... that a sword does not have any ill will by nature.
That means it's my power that is still not enough!!
Maybe Oden could fight with ease,
even with this much Haki was beking drained out of him...!? "
Is that right, Enma?"
Goddamn, this makes all of Roofpiece seem more impressive.

To atone for my part in this crime, expect a thread titled: "So Enma was Indeed a Nerf All Along" after the Viz drops.

You can wank Zoro. This chapter was huge for him. I just don't get where all the King hype is from. He hasn't even shown CoC yet, let alone awakening.
Tanking Lion's Song is insane, specially the way he did it. Makes Kaido's scales look shit in comparison.

Other than that, King scales to Zoro. He hasn't even gone Hybrid yet and his reaction to CoC makes it near impossible for him to not have it, as well.

And now there's a big possibility King might have ACoC, too.

Sounds like Zoro is talking about Two different people, but I'll wait for the Viz.

"To my captain. And my best friend" is not how you would usually write it if they were the same person (it's in separate sentences).

Add to that, Kuina was mentioned in this chapter.
Even if the statement was meant for not just Luffy, but Kuina, too, my calling out the Simpjitards saying Zoro meant their simp instead of anyone else is still valid. :myman:

Nah Akainu will fight sabo
Fujitora and Grenbull will be alies Fujitora is basicaly on luffys side already
Kizaru will fight Sanji only strawhat who will fight admiral as his last opponent
Zoro and Luffy will not fight admirals
Luffy vs BB and Imu
Zoro vs Mihawk Shiryu and Strongest Bald Samurai Gorosei who has Shodai Kitetsu is not only the first of the swords but the strongest Cursed sword and one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords.

You really see luffy not fighting akainu ?
Sabo possible but i really think it will be luffy more.

You say I’m spitting headcannon, when you’re hyping zoro up with how he would do on a hypothetical one on one. Zoro won’t even get a chance for a “true” one on one against a yonko, especially someone of kaido’s caliber. Face it mate, he’s no luffy and the stronger zoro gets in an arc, luffy goes beyond that.
Arguing with these Zorotards is waste of time. They are SSS class hypocrites. They conveniently ignore how Law and Sanji babysit Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.