Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what is sword swallowing about actually assuming a positive outcome.

If you are a Zoro fan then why is your only input on this thread downplaying Zoros opponent? Are you just a negative person, are you insecure or do you have a vendetta against Zoro fans?

I have not once seen you say anything positive about Zoro? Is that how you treat every character you are a fan of?

Why do you people have to lie about being Zoro fans I don't understand? Is it so hard to admit you hate Zoro?
How is Zoro's opponents connected to Zoro himself?
Because I don't see anything special about King means I degrade Zoro? What kind of stupid reasoning is that?
Zoro has many other things going for him beside his strenght, sorry if you don't bother to care about that aspect.

You clearly don't pay much attention to my posts because there nothing negative with what I say and don't visit the fanclubs.

If you think one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords the other 3 belonging to Roger Mihawk and Whitebeard
the most Cursed sword Shodai Kitetsu which came to be weaker with each new sword. Sandai and Nidai not even being in its league and made 100s of years later. Being the highest grade of the 3, is not only the first of the swords but the strongest (Vol. 11 Chapter 97 (p. 13) Tashigi explains the ranking of the Kitetsu swords, thereby mentioning the Shodai as strongest and most evil cursed sword) is belonging to a weakling you must be so DELUDED.
Old bald samurai is probably from the void century, there are panels of him using the (Uchiko Ball – This is a silk ball on a stick. This ball contains fine stone powder use for polishing the blade and blade scratch removal) zoro does the same on sunny. There are panels of zoro and samurai gorosei using uchiko ball cleaning their swords in the same position. He will 100% fight zoro and is probably mihawks master as i suspect mihawk may be CD.
Having the best weapon does not you are stronger than other. Anout the cursed weapon thing is that preskip Zoro carry so called cursed sword when he is weaker than any vice admiral .

you claim gorsei is from void century which it is your fanfiction nonsense.

I look it up
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Shodai_Kitetsu

It don’t even mention bald gorsei have this sword.

Have cursed weapon does not mean you are stronger than everyone. Can bald goseri kill superman or Goku even he has cursed weapon ? It can be hold by weaking because the sword are very sharp and are meant for killing like crazy. It is why they are cursed swords because these swords want to kill. It work when you know the trick of control the weapon and taming. Luffy is stronger than or equal to zoro but he can’t tame any cursed weapon.

What? That's too much room for debate lol. I would argue that King would pick up on FS and Internal destruction haki then because haki bloom works both ways as well.
Disagree, CoC cant be trained its innate.

Coo and Cocan be trained. So its feasible to assume someone like Kat can end up using it with bo training like Zoro and Luffy just did this arc than assume you can train your Coo to that level, even luffy who trained his Coo somewhat didnt attain that level end of fight like nowhere close.

Status
Not open for further replies.