Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hilarious how both Luffy and Zoro unlocked aCoC instantly.

I literally think “ACoC” is just Ryou/ACoA + CoC at this point.
So....
For CoC Coating, you have to use Ryuo with CoC instead of CoA

Luffy learned Ryuo and trained it for 2 weeks.
Then, against Kaido, he realised that you could use CoC instead of CoA when doing Ryuo.
So he figured out CoC coating.

Zoro is the reverse.
He has had Ryuo this whole time, but he didn't know about his CoC (my guess)
So now, he figured that he has CoC and is using that in Ryuo instead of CoA.

Does this make sense?

We've only seen it leaking like this from CoC coating lol.
Plus, Zoro's CoC ends up knocking out the fodders a few seconds prior.

Why on earth would it be CoA?
Did I say it isn't adcoc?

Surprisingly Zoro fans wanna repeat me the stuff used to say about coc and adcoc Visuals lol
Please

It clearly won't do much.

Firstly Zoro's attacks are stronger than Katakuri's, King just straight up eats those.
Secondly, even Zoro needs an extra AP buff with ACOC (only the strongest of the world have it) to even fight King on an equal pedestal.
Thirdly, King hasn't even gone all out yet. Just wait till he goes berserk once his mask breaks lol.
Again, headcanon here. If you are using Kaido as a metric then youre wrong because Kata didnt fight any top tier to compare.

You are not disproving anything I said honestly, what does having more AP change? I think Kat with Mogura is plenty lethal enough to damage King when his guard is town If Marco could do it.

Deluded so sad. same hilt like nidai and sandai, its the biggest open secret that shodai is in gorosei posesion, everybody knows it. he is above the admirals IM SORRY admiral fanboy. Time will prove me right.
Where is the proof ? Links about bald gorsei having special swords. Cause it identify bald gorsei. Which it funny YIU use made it up with the proof. Gorsei called admirals strongest world government fighting force. Not gorsei.

Sorta wish/hopefully you can manifest your COC to be a different element, such as how CoO can be different from person to person.

Now that Zoro has smoking swords, hopefully with a bit more training he can lit them up to be 3 black flame sword.

So....
For CoC Coating, you have to use Ryuo with CoC instead of CoA

Luffy learned Ryuo and trained it for 2 weeks.
Then, against Kaido, he realised that you could use CoC instead of CoA when doing Ryuo.
So he figured out CoC coating.

Zoro is the reverse.
He has had Ryuo this whole time, but he didn't know about his CoC (my guess)
So now, he figured that he has CoC and is using that in Ryuo instead of CoA.

Does this make sense?
Yeah Zoro always had Ryou. So hed just be applying his new learned CoC to it.

Luffy only knew hardening. Once he learned ACoA he could mix it with CoC.

ACoC just seems like a mixture of 2 existing techniques rather than something by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.