Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys everyone is against me so tell me oden has coc so why does he get shocked when he saw roger and whitebeard fight without touching thier weapons???? Because oden infused his swords with coc zoro and oden both doesn't know concept of coating weapons with coc
It is not hard to think that Oden had CoC but he didn't learn ACoC until after he saw that clash. He never imbued Enma or Ame with CoC prior to that and the first time we saw it was when he scarred Kaido.

You need to cut this out and look at the facts, Zoro is using ACoC on his three swords after the flashback power up. The lightning trails are curved and fodder are being knocked out. Zoro just entered the top tier leagues as of this chapter :kata:

Guys everyone is against me so tell me oden has coc so why does he get shocked when he saw roger and whitebeard fight without touching thier weapons???? Because oden infused his swords with coc zoro and oden both doesn't know concept of coating weapons with coc
He probably got stronger after watching that clash the first time. By the time he fought Kaido, he knew the basics of Coc

No one's against you. Just that you're wrong.

I agree that Zoro's buff is sudden and unexpected, as he went from barely knowing he can use CoC to mastering this coating. But the matter of fact is that he has the coating.

You can shittalk it and say it's asspull if you want, that's your opinion. But no need to deny what's on-screen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.