Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I mean, that is exactly what it seems like bro. It's just a matter of time before it's explained.

King's regen is wild lol - Ancient Zoan recovery and this Lunarian flame hax. This is on top of having more durability than Kaido and better AP than all his peers.

He legit is a beast lol.
Let’s see but if Oda go that route it’s not my cup of tea at all. And Zoro had like 0 reactions ?

So why did he bleed before and not now ? While he didn’t cough blood during the SSSSS and cough blood with Marco ?

Nobody thinks a person who's just exhausted and not injured at all is dead.
A person who's just exhausted won't need to be saved from fodders.

Like how much are you going to circumvent around the obvious?
Did king and queen beat their asses too? Cause i guess just being exhausted isn't a good enough reason to be tired and not fully 100% able to react to all your surroundings

Ima be honest with you if i was exhausted to the point where i really needed a break and could barely keep running fighting whatever and some 5 year old tried to hit me im probably getting hit lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That Explosion is a great AoE and DC feat, agreed, but not to big of a threat especially for someone that sees the future and can warn his siblings several seconds beforehand too distance themselves. Katakuri will casually escape it, Crackers biscuit may get destroyed but he takes hardly any damage either. His biscuits tank a Kong Gun. Smoothie is the only one that may get hurt.
You are ignoring that Zoro said it will kill him, so it's AP is far above a Kong Gun. Hell, by portrayal its AP is above Hybrid Kaido's Haoshoku Thunder Bagua.

Katakuri can't warn his siblings to avoid explosions like that. Since King can trigger it on a moments notice.

At worst, they keep their distance from King and he picks them off one by one with his vastly superior ranged offence.

Katakuri also wouldn't be able to avoid explosions like that so easily given the AOE.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Let’s see but if Oda go that route it’s not my cup of tea at all. And Zoro had like 0 reactions ?

So why did he bleed before and not now ? While he didn’t cough blood during the SSSSS and cough blood with Marco ?
I think it's because he activated his healing flames for the SSSSS and not for Marco's attacks bro.

Zoro did react though, he was very surprised that King was completely alright right after the SSSSS and he had his back turned to King honestly.

Let's see where Oda goes with it.

Imagine unironically trying to argue that the Biscuit Soldiers can block this:
Crackers defense is highly underestimated.

He can hide behind his Biscuits + his main biscuit soldier and change the trajectory of Kings beak attack while slowing it down the more biscuit soldiers it passes through.

This is what Katakuri will suffer if he tries to get frisky in CQC with King:
Please. For Kat that is child's play. He gives King a free training session on how CQC really works. Like I said, King will have much fun punching the air. Funny enough, while Kat needs to figure out how to damage King , King needs to find out how to fight this:

King plays ping pong with Smoothie:
Yes, as long as Katakuri allows it.

Or just bombards her with his Wind Scythes while flying around her:
You're underestimating Smoothie when you expect she gets folded by these casual wind scythe attacks. She may get send flying but in no way is she getting one shot, and again, Katakuri won't just stand around doing nothing.
So no, Smoothie and Cracker cannot carry themselves against King.
They can because their Big brother is there who takes the main stage of battling King, without him they're screwed but that's just the difference he would make in the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.