Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, King used it in Full Zoan and in Hybrid. You can see the vast difference in both feats.
The difference I see is firing from above and towards the island vs firing point blank and away from the island. Zoro had doubts about blocking but if not for the fuckery of Enma, he probably could have on the second occasion

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
And it would only reinforced the notion that they are close in strength.
Not really, because Marco can't do this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

His stamina doesn't last anywhere near as long as King's either.

King is just a strictly superior version of Marco.

@MarineHQ62.

Exactly. Feats are important but portrayal is even more important in powerscaling. As much as I enjoy seeing King this op, he can't perform this kind of feat.

Hell, Cinera legitimate wanks King harder than me lmao.
Well same vivre card state kadio take king to marineford but got stop by shanks and red hair pirates . So kadio fight shanks, the king fight rest of shanks pirate crew mates. Unless king bring his own army. That is portray king facing many opponents like red hair pirates unless manga say king brought his own army.

Well same vivre card state kadio take king to marineford but got stop by shanks and red hair pirates . So kadio fight shanks, the king fight rest of shanks pirate crew mates. Unless king bring his own army. That is portray king facing many opponents like red hair pirates unless manga say king brought his own army.
Well, at the end, Kaido and King were forced to leave and we still have no real information what truly happened there. It's quite difficult to take this as a powerscaling statement imo.

Exactly. Feats are important but portrayal is even more important in powerscaling. As much as I enjoy seeing King this op, he can't perform this kind of feat.

Hell, Cinera legitimate wanks King harder than me lmao.
Unless someone believes that King is on the same level as Kaido or even stronger, there is no way King can take on all three Sweet Generals at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.