Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canon Ball tore through 4 or so Biscuit Soldiers, Tempura Udon would obliterate them.

I don't think you can change the trajectory. It's trajectory wasn't altered in the slightest here:

Tempura Udon is much more comparable to King Kong Gun than it is to Kong Gun.
You're severely overestimating that attack. It's not even near a KKG that folded a city quite literally. It's strong, fast and destructive but too easy to dodge.

The radius of the explosion is far too big for Kat to phase around it:
He would evade the explosion to begin with. He can see it happen don't forget that.

don't think she gets oneshot, it's just that King can spam them endlessly, and which she'll have difficulty blocking (Zoro did and he's a significantly superior swordsman).
I'd expect from a commander that they can defend themselves against this ability.

agree with the spirit of this. At least that King would find it significantly harder to pick them off with Katakuri foreseeing all his incoming attacks, coordinating their response and running interference.

Awakening and Power Mochi may be able to interrupt King and e.g. cause a Tempura Udon to be fired off course.

I guess the main issue is that Cracker has no way to contribute offensively against King and Smoothie is of very limited use when King's Wind Scythes are faster and stronger than her slashes and he can spam them.

Only Katakuri would be able to consistently land any attacks on a Flying King.

And this is without getting to King's high base durability and his healing.
That's my entire point. Katakuri being here is what saves Smoothie and Cracker. He's in King's face all the time, confronting him which gives Smoothie and Cracker a lot of free time to dodge, rest or coordinate attacks.

It'll turn into a battle of attrition and I think King will be dealing more damage per time.

Smoothie or Cracker will fall first and once that happens, it'll only get easier for King.
I follow a clear rule. Neither King, Marco or Katakuri can defeat each other with another YC by their side which is why I can't see King even coming close of beating all three in a 3v1
:kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I have King above.
To recap, King has the following above Yamato:
  • Offence
    • Imperial Archer overpowered Zoro's Ultra Tiger Hunt and sent him flying
    • Imperial Deep Pride Stake obliterated several small mountains and part of an island
  • Defence
    • His wings are harder than Kaido's dragon scales
    • He can heal/regenerate from attacks through his fire
  • Mobility
    • Hybrid King is an insane flying speedster

Yamato only has Haoshoku coating in her favour (for now at least), and perhaps superior attack speed with Thunder Bagua.

But with Zoro also unlocking Advanced Haoshoku and King not yet going all out, I'm convinced that it wouldn't be enough to tip the scales in Yamato's favour.

@Hanzo hattori.

If King is burning his own wounds closed to stop them from bleeding, how did he survive the suicide attack

We assume King is fire proof right? Thats how he survived the fire blast he created to take out Zoro…okay…but if he is fire proof, how does he burn himself to close his wounds?

Okay Oda, you actually made King’s race an interesting mystery with these fire powers….

Can king turn is fire proofness on and off? Can he make himself fire proof to create his fire attacks but then make himself not fire proof to burn his wounds closed?

What would happen if Zoro used the fire cutting attacks on King? Would the wound no longer be able to be healed

Status
Not open for further replies.