Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King can possibly switch on and off his fireproofness? He is invulnerable to fire when he is attacking using Fire but when he gets cut, he makes himself NOT fireproof to burn his damage closed

So to defeat King, you have to cut him while he is attacking with fire because then he cant burn his wounds closed coz he is fireproof then?

Is this it? This feels like Jojo’s almost… Is this too complicated for One piece?

I remember when Zoro came back to Sabaody after the TimeSkip and said "I want to go Fishing"....

Fishing just like his soon to be confirmed grandpa who I personally believe took Zoro as a baby boy from Ringo all the way to the Shimotsuki village in the East Blue in order to save his life and preserve the bloodline of the Sword God now that Kaido overthrew all of Wano. That'd explain why Zoro and Ushimaru (brothers? Or father and son) look alike and why he had to use a different last name to try and cover his real identity.

Since he was also a pirate in his prime I assume he did in fact travel back and forth to Wano and I also assume he met teenage Garp or Roger and maybe even Rocks....

The Hype with Shimotsuki Kouzaburo should not be overlooked

After this chapter i have no doubts that Shanks absolutely fodderizes BM, she's weak, she's stupid, she's slow, she's afraid of a sword, Hiryu Kaen is stronger than anything in her arsenal, also Kaido deflected ikoku sovereignty back at her. :rolaugh:

I remember when Zoro came back to Sabaody after the TimeSkip and said "I want to go Fishing"....

Fishing just like his soon to be confirmed grandpa who I personally believe took Zoro as a baby boy from Ringo all the way to the Shimotsuki village in the East Blue in order to save his life and preserve the bloodline of the Sword God now that Kaido overthrew all of Wano. That'd explain why Zoro and Ushimaru (brothers? Or father and son) look alike and why he had to use a different last name to try and cover his real identity.

Since he was also a pirate in his prime I assume he did in fact travel back and forth to Wano and I also assume he met teenage Garp or Roger and maybe even Rocks....

The Hype with Shimotsuki Kouzaburo should not be overlooked
Grandpa left Wano over 50 years ago, not 20.

@Sentinel interesting zoro said this imperial deep stake pride is stroger than the one in 1032
Oh shit. I think I figured out King's secret.

King's unique power is absorbing attacks. That why he's hard to damage. He just have to activate that power. That explains why Marco damaged him (made him bleed). Zoro did the same he first attacked him at the beginning of the battle.

Zoro hit King with his death lion song.

That is one of Zoro's strongest attacks.

After King was hit his flames behind his head appeared to increase in size.

His attack in this chapter was much stronger than chapter 1032.

That power came from absorbing Zoro's attack. The flames growing in size behind King's head represents King absorbing attacks.

We saw the same thing after King was hit by dragon twister. He blocked it but because it still hit his body he absorbed it.

Look at the size of the flames.

Look at the following scenes

In all those scenes King used a tremendous amount of power. He used so much power he was able to overpower Zoro. King used that power after he was hit by Zoro.

He even exploded immediately after Zoro hit a certain spot on his body

If all of this is true then there's 2 possible ways for Zoro to defeat King.

1 - hit King with an attack so powerful it's too much power for him to absorb and the attack damage him.

2 - hit King with an attack so powerful it oveloads his absorption power causing King to unintentionally explode and damage himself.

What does everyone else think?

Status
Not open for further replies.