Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got destroyed.

No answer for Ladmiral fans using meme and crydo.

Take your L and keep crying. :goyea:

You say it's cringe, the truth is it made you cry enough to post about it, which hurts your fanboy feelings. :suresure:

For weak = cursed
For strong = black blade

They are the same thing, I said this before, I was right. You Lolo fanboys never made that connection.

Literally Lolo says Oden's Haki > his,

While you seriously believe Mihawk's Haki > Oden's Haki > Rooftop Lolo's Haki? :goyea:

Not going to happen,

Oden was mentioned by Kaido and WB, Mihawk wasn't even mentioned.

Haki blooms in extreme battles.

In which battle Mihawk's Haki improved?

Compared to Oden, mihawk has no battles, he postpones against the likes of Vista.

Why talk about Mihawk? If Kaido mentions Shanks, of course Mihawk should've been mentioned as well. Why do you even ask this?

Wano is the home of swordsman, that makes even Larines not to attack them, if Mihawk can't even be mentioned in Wano, where he will be mentioned?

While being a hypetool to Shiryu perhaps. You are not honest while asking these questions.

I do, as a brazilian, you guys could've stopped at like 3-1 or 4-1

7-1 was too much

:josad:
Don't be sad. Think of it as a symbolism:

7 minus 1 equals 6.

Brazil wins the 6th world title next year, on the 1st World Cup ever held in the Middle East, with a player who is currently only 7 goals away from breaking the national team's all-time goalscoring record. :cheers:

So you can read minds now? :suresure: Where did I say it's funny?

I say Lakainu and Lolo, because they are usually losers and jobbers, and Ladmirals due to being underlings of the Celestial Dragon.

I never said it's funny, so you lie again, I just say it because that's what I want to say.
You have no taste dude
Zoro and the Admirals are awesome.
The Admirals have more personality than Kaido and Big Meme. The Admirals are competent villains and a real threat.
Kaido couldn’t kill Kinemon twice lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.