Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma was draining Zoro before but not now since Zoro is no longer afraid of it and holding it back, that whole flashback was to point this out!
It was not about being physically weak but mentally, Zoro has let go of that weakness and fear that’s what Enma was trying to teach Zoro, Enma wanted Zoro as it’s master but Zoro was afraid of it, this was pretty simple to understand from the chapter guys come on!
It's not about enma draining him anymore it's about Zoro now using all his haki .
Which is why he saying he could died .
This is a issue that Oden did not have since he already past the haki test for the sword for years .
This now comes down to a haki stamina issue the whole Enma aspect not the problem any more.
Which why we still seeing the drain effect at the end of the chapter still since Zoro now just letting his haki go free with out trying to regulate it .

no one know
except the fact that nothing left .
they consume at the storage without thinking or stealing
just hoping to forgot 1033

even one of the providers he pity them and opened his storage for free

:crybeard:
And here is only the Shimotsuki village connection that was fleshed out

The connection between Zoro and Ushimaru is still waiting for its moment and it's gonna come

If King and Queen plus a mountain of fodders together couldn't put down a drained stamina Marco in like an hour, do you think a heavily injured Zoro defeating a relatively fresh King would be consistent with the portrayal of Yonko Commanders?
thats whats been setup ...
thats why they got powerups
killer got his fight
zoro is getting his.

It's not about enma draining him anymore it's about Zoro now using all his haki .
Which is why he saying he could died .
This is a issue that Oden did not have since he already past the haki test for the sword for years .
This now comes down a haki stamina issue the whole Enma aspect not the problem any more.
Maybe he doesn't need to utilize all of his haki from now on since he passed Enma's test but who knows. AdCoC seems to use a lot of energy if Luffy's anything to go by.

thats whats been setup ...
thats why they got powerups
killer got his fight
zoro is getting his.
So you would accept a heavily injured Zoro beating fresh King, who so far has been portrayed as vastly superior to Zoro in all aspects of combat, because of a single AP powerup?

If time permitted, then yes it could definitely happen. But how much time does Zoro have to pull this off?

He can tango for sure but I doubt he can win on the long run until he shows more
I stand on my opinion: that King would only win after an extreme diff fight. I can see why someone would argue that King high diffs, just Iike I can see someone argue that Killer extreme diffs.
Everything on the lines of "King/Killer low/mid diffs" is BS and not worth debating.
:myman:
I'm talking about feats though,unless Killer fights anyone else in this raid,very difficult to advocate for him,hell Kid himself is not assured to win this fight without powerup.

What happens when Killer hits King with a sonic attack? King explodes and killer is down,it just goes that easily for king feat-wise:shocking:,low diff atm.

Now portrayal wise,killer puts up a fight but still loses mid diff lol.

Lol, you think King is going to go down that easily after the ringer he has just put Zoro through? Next chapter one shot, and a YC1 falls in less than 15 minutes?
its the same pu that had g4 luffy calling his attacks shallow
contending with hybrid kaido in base ....
given the time limit for the island to finally reach the capital
I would say the intention is for these fights to end relatively soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.