Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough coc top tier nonsense.

ever heard of Garp don‘t even have coc but able to fight roger.

Coc is power that you have and does not make you top tier nonsense.

Do you guy seriously believe luffy with coc beat superman or Goku when both don’t have coc.
Good luck trying argue with this stupid logic.

Speak with feats rather use logic of coc or advanced coc make you top tier. Remember whole future sight top tier nonsense that you fell for it ? History repeat again.
was never mentioned that Garp doesnt have it, Sengoku has it so a very high chance Garp does too.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Major my friend. I know I have had my criticisms about King’s character (or lack thereof) in the past, but his combat showings this chapter are undeniable. Blocked Tatsumaki which cut Kaido himself, blasting off parts of Onigashima and walking off Death Lion Song have solidified him as being far above Katakuri, who was our introduction to the YC1 class, but obviously the weakest of them.

Of all the things to criticise a character for, not being able to put down Zoro is not a valid one. Zoro is the tankiest character in the entire series, and it’s not even close. Man dealt with a debilitating injury from Mihawk all of pre timeskip, yet still posed enough threat to terrify Arlong, take all of Luffy’s pain including his own and went on to fight a Pacifista and an admiral afterwards. If we ever saw the protagonists again in an extended fight, I guarantee he would make Luffy’s 11 hour record look cute. Speaking of 11 hours, Kata wasn’t even able to put down a wounded Luffy in that timespan, despite literally having the ability to stick him to the floor and go ham. Luffy had no answer to his awakening. None. And he couldn’t do the job given nearly half a freaking day.

It’s time to give King the credit he’s due as a fighter. He has the highest current bounty among the YC1s and he’s earned it. They are not the same.

Mihawk vs Zoro is gonna so fucking good
If it were kept as the epilogue fight with no time limit horseshit, it will be the series' greatest fight and one of Shounen's greatest 1-on-1 fights, tbh. :cheers:

We were promised Sasuke vs Itachi and Ichigo vs Aizen for years and both sucked, so Zoro vs Mihawk is literally the last hope for "years of build-up fight" in manga/anime. :myman:

I concede there is likely no way it's topping Nanashi vs Rarou from Ihojin no Yaiba, be it as manga/anime's greatest fight or manga/anime's greatest swordfight, but as long as it becomes One Piece's greatest fight, I'm content with it. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

she can use the second level
not the 3rd
which hyo also has too
zoro and the scabbards as well.
Sorry, but I don't really know what the 2nd and 3rd levels are. Details?

Your explanation seems spot on.

I also don't think Ryuo and ACoC have anything to do with one another, btw, since Yamato can't use Ryuo but can use ACoC.

I guess the advanced type of each haki is its own thing.
"ACoC" does not exist. It's a made up term from the fanbase. The ability to "coat" yourself in Haki is Ryou.

She's clearly using Haki there ^.

Dude said HM would be a gamechanger if Sanji used it; yet Queen no sold it lmao. You think at one point he would learn, but instead he's getting more idiotic every week.
Honestly I was surprised hell memories didn't do much. I figured once sanji pulled out his better moves he'd be easily fucking up queen. Altho nerfed big mom couldn't hurt him

Far too simplistic. That doesn't warrant this statement by him:

King has an extra ability that allows him to soak up damage to a level beyond even Kaido.

Causterising his wounds doesn't explain that, nor does it answer the question of the flames on his back.
You guys are taking the dragon twister thing too far… King blocked… Thats all… He used his wings plus armament haki and blocked… thats what allowed him to take the dragon twister better than Kaido famously DOES NOT BLOCK

Yeah thats foreshadowing. I wasn't saying there were no hints. I said Zoros officially shown coc like 20 chapters ago and now has acoc. Luffy has to train for 2 years and then go through the entire ts till he can develop his enough to use it
Everyone trained for 2 years and there is no way to train your COC,it gets stronger as you get stronger.This is the perfect moment for Zoro to achieve this.

Dude said HM would be a gamechanger if Sanji used it; yet Queen no sold it lmao. You think at one point he would learn, but instead he's getting more idiotic every week.
HM sent him flying through the entire building and crashing into a bunch of rooms. I never said it would KO him.

I've stated since forever Sanji will use a Meteor/Dinosaur related move to KO Queen.

I disagree with Yamato though. She can use Ryou. She just cannot use the internal destruction version needed to break the cuffs.
Assuming both are different, you may be right.
Post automatically merged:

There's also the fact the Government has been trying to seize Wano since Ryuma's era, and the country being referred to as the Country of Gold at one point. Someone as old as Kozaburo should be quite storied on Wano, and it would be dangerous for him to spread his knowledge and teachings to the outside world.
I'm in to learn more about this after ZKK. :cheers:

was never mentioned that Garp doesnt have it, Sengoku has it so a very high chance Garp does too.
Oda have chance to mention Garp to have coc but he doesn’t for over years. Even in vivre card that sengoku get mention of coc but not garp. Why vivre card say sengoku have it but not Garp have it? Sure, they must be mixed up and would fixed sooner but they don’t for 2 years.

ok you can say it is high possible of garp having coc but oda have many years to say it sooner even vivre card can say Garp have coc but it doesn’t mention he has coc unless we get another vivre card of Garp (properly young version).

Oda literally states in the Vivre card databook that Shanks ruthlessly competed eith Mihawk and went on to be in the same level with Whitebeard.

It also states if having the most freedom om the seas is the meaning of Pirate King, then Shanks is closest to that thrown.

You can hate, but cannot refute what Oda the author is saying.
The Vivre card also Says Mihawk is waiting for a swordsman greater than Shanks for him to duel

Also All the yonko are the same level as whitebeard, they are yonko

Also i’m not making up shit when i say Whitebeard was the unpfficial pirate king… Sengoku literally calls Whitebeard “King of the seas”… its in the manga that Whitebeard would be pirate king anytime he wanted to if he decided to… Its in the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.