Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro surpassing his limits finally... no wonder why Oda held him back this whole time

He was already a high caliber fighter out of PostTimeskip.

Mihawk was definitely a better teach than Rayleigh or was it Zoro trained way the fuck more than Luffy in those 2 years
Child please, Kaido awaken Zoro's acoc in one night while Mihawk couldn't do in two years....about better teacher:milaugh:

And a bit of mastery since Kaido said Luffys infusuon was sloppy.
Well that should be a given since they now learning but of course it won't take them long .
Like this whole controlling Enma debate stupid if you look at it from using the sword since both Oden and Zoro have there own sword styles .
It was about Haki and control and that was the same shit for luffy .

Last edited:
Imo

Luffy and Sabo duo to avenge their brother vs Papazuki or Luffy solo

Zoro vs Kizaru Sabaody revenge, with Issho taking the sidelines in that hoping for a new order to be established, but not necessarily immediately doing so

Cook and Yamato vs Ryokugyu

The CP0 will likely be there but I doubt a serious Luffy vs Lucci will happen, maybe some little encounter but Lucci is probably going to be defeated by Sabo

I feel like the BB Pirates will be tackled in a different arc cause there's so much stuff piling up, but they will probably show up and do something crazy
Hm, I'm not a fan of Sabo joining Luffy vs Akainu, theory. If Luffy can't beat Akainu solo, then his characterization from Marineford won't come full circle.

I also don't see Issho sitting out a war as big as that. He does not favor the WG, but even he must accept that without the Marines, the world would be a much worse place. I don't think he will recuse himself here.

Child please, Kaido awaken Zoro's acoc in one night while Mihawk couldn't do in two years....about better teacher:milaugh:
I guess it is funny both teachers are like go figur out and I am not giving the hints.

Garp would be better than both fools since he is one made luffy get ultimate will power.
‘Garp turn weak cody into superhuman in 2 years shorts. If Garp train luffy, luffy would beat up kadio as training punching bag as age 19:kata:.
Post automatically merged:

YC3+ level according to some here
lan25 say hi

:josad:that moment when among YCs & Warlords , you're about to be the one with worst stamina & endurance feats...

:milaugh:I thought Marco had worst stamina feat between Top YCs shown in fight ao far, nah King gonna take that spot coz he won't even last longer than 5-15 min while being damaged.

BB has business with Shanks, not Mihawk. Mihawk going down that early does not make sense.
Answer me this before wano started did you see luffy and Zoro both get ACoC to different level or luffy splinting the sky with more crazy haki stuff to come .
That it possible that both BM and Kaido will go down in one arc or Kid and Law have awaken DFs or CD finally coming for Robin ?
Like i said Oda want to finish OP rather soon and him doing set up for it to happen not out of the question IMO .

Okay...but what if Mihawk turns out to have the final evolution of ACoO and it's Causality Perception? :hohoho:

Also, what about ACoC? How many levels do you predict it will go?
mihawk has some kind of conquerors observation haki imo. luffy wasnt using future sight in marineford vs him, he was like implanting the vision of his attacks in luffys mind to let him dodge. imagine if he was in a real fight, he could fake you out even if you had future sight by projecting attacks and then doing different ones

So "Kkg level " "Inbetweener/low top " Lunarian King with his fire and sword has landed free hits and other named attacks on screen and off screen but Zoro isn't even KOed for a brief...

:choppawhat:

I saw a fanboy claim "plot..." to start coping that King endurance and stamina will suck coz he is about to lose in 15 min after taking 1 or few top moves from Zoro.
But they say that katakuri is glass Canon although he fought with an open wound for 3hrs while tanking g4 hits. Overall fought for 8hrs.
even Cracker fought 11hrs while nerfed and weakened doffy fought 1hr vs Luffy 1v1.
Queen is out there tanking Sanji best moves without being weakened while King is yet to tank Zoro's best moves lol
He's gonna fall after1 or few of Zoro's best moves. All he has is dura to withstand mid tier moves.

:milaugh:
While Glass Canon weakass King gonna last 15 min max 1v1 against Zoro
He only could last 3hrs in this war coz he had Queen & gifters to beat Marco then Sanji.
1v1 , he can't even beat Weakened Marco nor Zoro (who was distracted by Enma) after landing free hits.
The raid will probably last until sunrise,these fights can drag on if Oda wishes.

Hm, I'm not a fan of Sabo joining Luffy vs Akainu, theory. If Luffy can't beat Akainu solo, then his characterization from Marineford won't come full circle.

I also don't see Issho sitting out a war as big as that. He does not favor the WG, but even he must accept that without the Marines, the world would be a much worse place. I don't think he will recuse himself here.
Imo Issho will arguably attempt to give them a chance if he spots real honesty in their actions to be constructive and not detrimental, and sees the likes of Coby, Sabo and other good souls neglect Absolute Justice and nausea to the Government atrocities too expecially once Papazuki is sadly laying pitiful and semi-defeated... :crazwhat:

I can see Zoro vs Issho initially happening and then perhaps Kizaru jump over with Issho observing how things procede instead of ganging up.

He didn't even capture the SHs on Dressrosa, imo his character was never destined to be quite anti SHs.

Status
Not open for further replies.