Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
mihawk has some kind of conquerors observation haki imo. luffy wasnt using future sight in marineford vs him, he was like implanting the vision of his attacks in luffys mind to let him dodge. imagine if he was in a real fight, he could fake you out even if you had future sight by projecting attacks and then doing different ones
You think Hawkeye has mental-manipulation powers like Xavier?????

I meant overall strength, not physical strength. Read that shit again.

Smoothie gets mid diff-d by Queen btw.
Lol it also means physical strength!
You don't know the hell you're saying

You are as bad or even worser than sanjikun at understanding OP scaling and concepts

You guys don't even realise your King's wank is just a repetition of arguments that Doffy's fans use.

'Queen/king mid diffs smothie" lol Smoothie already has powers that counter plagues and fire
So a mismatch already then add the fact she has better raw power or AP due to her getting bigger and bigger then her portrayal above Cracker who's way above Perospero (relative to Jack that Queen hyped)
Y'all can't scale.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jay just sucks, even when something bad happens to Sanji he will twist it to such a BS way, when Zoro get a W he closes over it or hard downplays like his script is written by Moe.
KoL Mr.Top5 is a joke, he has been putting out Zoro vids recently Im going to make time on Sunday and watch the BS he was saying

Nah i watch BDA just that he get cringe over his Zoro hate sometimes its sad, but his live reactions are funny i watch those
Jay cried his ass on the chapter Sanji got foiled by prostitutes ( he genuinely almost cried ).

Zoro got broken bones and Sanji got that Judge's toys = He was screaming while typing on twitter ( i dont want to hear shit like Zoro > Sanji anymore ) and jerked off each other together with our lovely boy patrice.

I believe we know what is coming next:milaugh:

King: a well rounded invulnerable fighter from a lost race of Gods, who to be defeated needs that someone who could reply Oden's feat of scarring Kaido add on that the power of "only a handful of the very strongest".

Do you remember that there were people who were actually comparing him to Queen, a slow ass static guy who spams laser 24/7, only for them to be dodged everytime, nonetheless? Who will be defeated by someone with a far, far, far less relevant power up?

Queen himself is King's fangirl lol.
The headcanon from candibois was destroyed.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Lol it also means physical strength!
You don't know the hell you're saying

You are as bad or even worser than sanjikun at understanding OP scaling and concepts

You guys don't even realise your King's wank is just a repetition of arguments that Doffy's fans use.
Are you really that dumb? I didnt mean physical strength in my original post, I was talking about overall strength there.

Smoothie becoming large is just becoming a slightly stronger Pica.

I never said I'm the best at scaling but I don't act like I have Oda's scripts and then delete my account and call the canon fanservice when the manga shits on my opinion lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.