Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved this chapter

- Not a single armament hardening panel (you have to say you are using it lmao)
- At least three people were shown utilizing white lightning techniques in this chapter so no CoC related if that wasn't obvious enough.
- Queen is just another leech like Caesar and Judge living off Vegapunks accomplishments
- Queen is dumb and nerfs himself for no reason.
- Geisha plot was used to distract Queen so sanji could cheapshot him with several hits.
- sanji's new DJ is just Judge's electromagnetic crack leg lmao

And just look at these two trash AP destroying paper walls and doors lmao

King is out there causing mountain range size explosions and being invulnerable with Zoro about to display large scale damage to both King and the island.

Levels are now clearer than ever.

Yes still that same drake clashed with Queen's sword, look at the panel... His sword might not be the best but A commander wouldn't have a random sword you know... For the moment king's sword is also not known
I never said his swords were piece of garbage.

The scene never shows Queen clashing with Drake's swords. We just see Drake on the ground and based off the information we know prior to that scene is easy to determine Drake was taken by surprise. Drake thought he was going to help WW who actually brought him there so they all could surprise attack him.

We have seen King clash his swords with a strong swordsman.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Ya this fight is over
Post automatically merged:

Ya this fight is over
Nvm no it’s not

Ya this fight is over

Nvm no it’s not
Wait yes it is

Ya this fight is over

Nvm no it’s not

Wait yes it is
Hmm maybe not after all

Ya this fight is over

Nvm no it’s not

Wait yes it is

Hmm maybe not after all
Actual yeah it probably is

I never said his swords were piece of garbage.

The scene never shows Queen clashing with Drake's swords. We just see Drake on the ground and based off the information we know prior to that scene is easy to determine Drake was taken by surprise. Drake thought he was going to help WW who actually brought him there so they all could surprise attack him.

We have seen King clash his swords with a strong swordsman.
We see the scratches in the sword don't act blind

Meh chapter literally nothing happened just action.
Queen has surprised me he's one of the most versatile fighters in the series, I think as a last resort he'll use the ice oni plague on himself.

The interesting part will be the aftermath of the fight, Sanji without emotions and his connection with the lunarians

Pretty enjoyable fight so far.
We had 3 chapter with main focus or a bit less for Sanji vs Queen (1028, 1031, 1034) + scenes here and there taking 1 or 2 pages (1015, 1017, 1019, 1022, 1023, 1029 e 1030), basically 4 chapters if we were to sum up those pages/panels.
I could see 2 more chapters, but now that Sanji broke Queen's arm he should get more openings to land his upgraded attacks, 1 more chapter is quite enough.

It looks just like Judge's electromagnetic crack leg

Imagine trying to hype that garbage up lmao
not at all, it has a werid lightning pattern, not like electricity, it looks like it's fluid :myman:

kudos to the sanjibros this chap is for you guys.
:cheers:

queen using vet lvl germa tech is a letdown. oda should have atleast made Q use his df awakening or a modified oni virus kind of tech/attk.
Thx man :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.