Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what agenda that you are referring to, but it’s clear Luffy has the best AP. DR KKG above asura all day let alone current Oni raid KKG that’s without thinking Luffy possibly could have a stronger form of it like a gatling one or twin KKG.
AP = damage + AoE + Lethality

Dessrosa KKG is still not close to the levels of destruction of dragon blaze, so no, maybe now with advCoC it will show far better feats but then Zoro now also has advCoC so no.

From the beginning Zoro always had a higher AP ceiling than Luffy and Sanji was always faster than Luffy, that will never change no matter how much you or others try and refute it.

Not sure what agenda that you are referring to, but it’s clear Luffy has the best AP. DR KKG above asura all day let alone current Oni raid KKG that’s without thinking Luffy possibly could have a stronger form of it like a gatling one or twin KKG.
Asura left a scar on Kaido. Luffy thousand G4 attacks didn't shit to Kaido.

Even Red Roc is more powerful than KKG. If Red Roc can be combined with ACoC like Snakeman Attacks were.

AP = damage + AoE + Lethality

Dessrosa KKG is still not close to the levels of destruction of dragon blaze, so no, maybe now with advCoC it will show far better feats but then Zoro now also has advCoC so no.

From the beginning Zoro always had a higher AP ceiling than Luffy and Sanji was always faster than Luffy, that will never change no matter how much you or others try and refute it.
Sanji literally never showed to be faster than Luffy.
Specially when Luffy got G2.

WCI Sanji showed some great speed feats against Oven but Oda made him dirty because of Raid Suits stupid plot. So I wouldn't be sure if Sanji was or not faster than Luffy.

I wonder where those crybabies are now who were insulting me for saying:

Zoro has the best AP in the crew
Sanji has the best speed in the crew
I think Luffy still has the better stats overall but Zoro and Sanji are definitely close to him in physical strength and speed respectively. They’ve closed the gap a bit, it’s not like post-Udon where Luffy was wayyyyyy better in every aspect

.Although theres a huge chance that Luffy might blow past them again once he beats Kaido

Well it wouldn't be only just coa.

Remember he has the exoeskeleton now so he can use more strength without caring much of hurting himself back.

That's why they mention "strength" I think.
True tho if its something sanji had access to pre exo it was probably more comparable to them beforehand. But now with it adding to his strength possibly stronger maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.