Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just so two people. That so sad.:pepemy::pepemotion:

When Jesus burgress come back , he will gain respect back. Hope he don’t get Jack treatment. But he is first mate of Blackbeard captain before. I hope oda will respect Jesus burgress.
I love Jesus burgress as character, powers, and he is wrestling guy which I used to wrestle in my high school years.
Maybe people call him trash because he is defeated by Sabo guy. But Sabo is just too strong. A strong luffy/ace version happen mess up his plan.
It is king over again.
Burgress is the only character in OP I hate with a passion tho :feelscryingman:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro got saved, stop please. Your saying King is above 2 Yonkos now? That stupidity there :milaugh:.
Your brain get into overheat? Where did I fucking said something about King > 2 Yonko?

You said Luffy one shots Zoro which is total bullshit. Hakai couldn't finish Zoro off and Luffy aint even close to repeating such an attack at this point in the story.

Lmao.

1. It messes with his body though, so it is power up.

2. You doing that yourself.

3. Again since when was King credible in talk of swordsman when you said only swordsman understand each other than someone of non-swordsman?

4. Your one acting out here.

5. Nah, your salty because I said Mihawk hasn't shown anything above those groups.
1. Enma doesnt transform Zoro's body.

3. It's a yes or no answer not a im going to deflect and ask you a question. If you can't answer the quesiton just say so. Quotes from characters in the manga dont make sense? Yes or No

4. You one acting out here.

5. Nah, you're salty because you said Mihawk is weak and walking back your remarks

6. Even Sanji fans dont like you... that's rough

Your brain get into overheat? Where did I fucking said something about King > 2 Yonko?

You said Luffy one shots Zoro which is total bullshit. Hakai couldn't finish Zoro off and Luffy aint even close to repeating such an attack at this point in the story.

Lmao.
You saying because Zoro took Hakai, he is facing someone above that in King who is hurting him. That is no logic there and we know Law saved him. Luffy beating Hybrid Awakening Kaido is above Zoro beating King. No matter what. even if it isn't one-shot. Low-Diff at best on Zoro to Luffy, he isn't stronger or even equal to him.

1. Enma doesnt transform Zoro's body.

3. It's a yes or no answer not a im going to deflect and ask you a question. If you can't answer the quesiton just say so. Quotes from characters in the manga dont make sense? Yes or No

4. You one acting out here.

5. Nah, you're salty because you said Mihawk is weak and walking back your remarks

6. Even Sanji fans dont like you... that's rough
1. So sucking his arm out is not 'affecting' his body? Are you naturally blind person?

2. Copium to copy what I say.

3. You first and I will answer with mine.

4. Copium :milaugh:.

5. Actually they do. Not into being friends with toxic users as yourself though :cheers:.

He’s going to fight Sabo again in the Blackbeard Arc but this time with a devil fruit.
Depend Sabo is dead or alive, I am to guess fujitora help Sabo to fake death.

My guess for burgress fruit is grizzly bear or wolverines as zoan fruit.

Grizzley bear as zoan allow you to wrestle as full zoan power.

How wolverine hunt
How wolverine fight

both animals have wrestling move alike since Jesus burgress is wrestling guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.