Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Devil God wind" is a pretty dope ass attack name
Speaking of that

How y'all think it would look like?

It's not just gonna be normal flammes covering all his body, we already saw that

But I don't get the feeling that we're getting colored flammes either
Post automatically merged:

Yeah queen so far is so disappointing, he's nothing compared to exoskeleton sanji:josad:
:myman: sanji's just that strong

Exactly what I'm saying lol.

CoA hardening is different from and is superior to invisible CoA. That's basically what me and @Reborn were saying this whole time.
.. it just hardens the sword so that you can cut without chipping.. even if you call what Zoro did again pica an inconsistency we were introduced to haki on the blade as a way to toughen it.. for a swordsman ig its natural to do what he did against pica.. coz if you back to FMI zoro cuts the kraken's tentacles with his swords with no hardening.. that does not mean the kraken's tentacles is his limit of how much he can cut in terms of size..

Sanji vs someone is never the end of the fight

Next chapter is likely gonna be the end of the fight or maybe the one after that if oda decides to finish to background fights first
All the fights in onigashima that has been titled that way ended in that very same chapter.

What more do you want to see from this fight? Queen waking up from last attack in the next chapter, only for sanji to kick him again in the last panel. Its becoming boring now.

Status
Not open for further replies.