Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it not different both are called color of arnament for a reason.. one is just harder
in japanese 固化 (koka) is more "solidification" or "curing" than hardening. its "making the haki solid". base armament is just your willpower enhancing attack and defense + being able to touch logias, koka is literally forming the haki energy into a solid armor.

the reason why no one is visibly using armament haki pre-timeskip is that haki is "invisible armor" and you need CoO to see it, so it didnt appear until Luffy, the POV character, developed and trained his observation haki. but its very clear just from the name that busoshoku haki and buso koka are a different thing, because buso koka is literally "giving a solid form to your armaments"

in japanese 固化 (koka) is more "solidification" or "curing" than hardening. its "making the haki solid". base armament is just your willpower enhancing attack and defense + being able to touch logias, koka is literally forming the haki energy into a solid armor.

the reason why no one is visibly using armament haki pre-timeskip is that haki is "invisible armor" and you need CoO to see it, so it didnt appear until Luffy, the POV character, developed and trained his observation haki. but its very clear just from the name that busoshoku haki and buso koka are a different thing, because buso koka is literally "giving a solid form to your armaments"
i honestly didn't get the difference...

Invisible arnament is still used for defence.. Hardening is just HARDER.. thats how i get it.

is that it..

I really hope Oda develops Shiryu a bit more.
So far all we know about him is that he likes to kill kill kill kill.
Since he might be Zoro's only straight up sword duel before Mihawk, I wish it could be a little bit more than "he happens to have a sword and maybe CoC as well".
Maybe besides his violent nature, Shiryu actually values fighting strong swordsmen?
Maybe?
please.
i think its interesting that shiryu seems to have the same sword Kozaburo was holding in the flashback when he talked about swords being made to kill. maybe he's the perfect person to hold kozaburo's personal blade

Zoro will have special ancestor power. In ancient Japan, they view ancestors as important.
Like Viking, pre christain Europe view ancestors as power and respect.
if anyone have knowledge about Japan history and culture. I have question for them, was Japan is big thing on ancestors like pre christainty europe ? I may be wrong on my statemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.