Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro literally said he couldn't damage King despite using many of his stronger attacks. It's clear to anyone with a brain that he needed something more, and that was ACoC.
Zoro "literally" used an Onigiri and made him gush blood all over. That's his 3rd strongest attack.

King is using his abilities defensively here, whatever they are. It's more than just straight up durability like Kaido. He mentioned it himself.

Attack speed isn't movement speed
U don't need to move your feet faster to attack faster : see snakeman. Kata on some instances
Reaction speed doesn't grant you top speed automatically Vice versa
So the guy who moves and attacks with his feet doesn't make it the same? Actually nevermind even if this shit tier logic was true I just proved it wrong.

I didn't realize who I was talking too. I've heard about u noodle :gonope:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm very torn. As a closing chapter, this is really well written, sans the stupid geisha plot that doesn't make any sense to me. Queen really does represent everything Sanji hated about Germa 66 and his family, so much so that Oda intentionally didn't have Queen use Reiju's ability (seemingly). I imagine that's because there's no animosity between those two. As for Sanji's brothers and Judge, this is likely to be the closest thing to a beat down he gets as he "surpasses" them and their science with Queen acting as a surrogate.

So that's all very cool. Really good. Sanji's new power up is insane speed that can't be traced by the naked eye and Queen may not be fast but he's not incapable of tracking speedsters either. So really fitting power up to replace the Raid Suit. Great stuff.

But the entire fight before this moment sucked. The choreography was shit. The tensions were low. Queen's arsenal was not very impressive and while his versatility is applaud worthy, nothing he did with it elevates him much higher than a chapter ago. Maybe invisibility, actually.

If I had to grade Queen vs Sanji overall, it's a C. The last chapter saves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.