Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's words don't mean anything lmao. The narrator is what closes the fight.

I've brought up Chapter 404 before. It looked like Franky won in 1 chapter. Franky literally acts like he won already. Then the fight continued for 2 more chapters.

We know Queen's durability is ridiculous compared to the F6. All I'm actually saying is we need to wait and see. Paneling is not indicative of a defeat yet, because it isn't.

1022 is when we knew the F6 were fully defeated, not 1018, 1019 and 1021, regardless of anyone's claims on that fact.
Except Sanji said "You're worn out." Queen was already teetering on the edge. You can wait all you like, but it's over.

"I'm not satisfied with the ending" is a poor argument. Obviously Oda thinks different. We've been down this road before with the TR.

Sanji's words don't mean anything lmao. The narrator is what closes the fight.

I've brought up Chapter 404 before. It looked like Franky won in 1 chapter. Franky literally acts like he won already. Then the fight continued for 2 more chapters.

We know Queen's durability is ridiculous compared to the F6. All I'm actually saying is we need to wait and see. Paneling is not indicative of a defeat yet, because it isn't.

1022 is when we knew the F6 were fully defeated, not 1018, 1019 and 1021, regardless of anyone's claims on that fact.
Dont give me hope bro

We already had this song and dance with the F6. Ppl were convinced WWs was getting back up for months

Me too I feel like sanji will acknowledge judge as his father and say he's proud to germa which will activate the raid suit from the dust
Im of the mind that the RS will protect Sanji next few chapters, and then Sanji will finally accept himself as Vinsmoke Sanji and embrace the power of the RS unlocking all his abilities before ending Queen with a full power DJ meteor strike

Status
Not open for further replies.