Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again black and white manga on dark-color outfit. You can say same on King on why he hasn't use Haki, but he been using it.

Again how can Queen know if he is when getting beaten around before talking? Who say retarded? I say hypocrisy. Not same thing and no need to take issue. It heavily implied being COC as Asura was for Zoro. It can happen on details on technique.

It does as it got hint about it especially Sanji stated using Haki into the attack, so have to know possibilities about it there, not denied it.
The panel where sanji breaks part of queens arm looks like he used hardening.

Queen had to attack a hoe in a middle of a fight:lawsigh: fuck queen hope he is down
I mean I get that, but why would she choose to get involve in the fight where they are too and plus since he isn't able to detect Sanji even with COO, he make use until he could, but never thought Sanji can find him while invisible though.

Again show me panel him using it on his body, not sword. It easy to shown something in lighting to it, but not dark one in black and white manga.

Your not answering my question on that. Show me panel King using his body and Haki is shown on it, not on the weapon.

Sanji has stated and even by characters he use Hardening and even Anime in same scenes in manga put Hardening on him. Denying he has it make no sense at all.

It is foreshadow Zoro and Sanji to have COC ever since reaction to Luffy's COC in FI as there were not surprise on him having it unlike everyone else.
Why King, why do you want King i showed you someone using Hardening on his black clothes and i showed King using Hardening on his sword but you are still insisting on King using Hardening on his clothes.

Sanji is called using Armanent not Hardening and if you want to talk about anime go to anime corner. I am saying he just didnt used it on screen.

Yes you have that but we have so many panels of Oda foreshadowing Zoro's haki. Even Brook jokingly teased us about CoC before the reveal Sanji does not have the same thing.
You are just talking about Zoro and Sanji's reactions. But at that time neither of them knew they had CoC so that doesnt count.

Status
Not open for further replies.