Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the paneling in this fight is actually pretty good, the only problem is that the fight feels short. I think Oda did very good with this chapter considering that the characters in the art tend to get smaller as time goes on.
I also think the dialogue helps the fight, and it's better than if you only look at the raws.

Still no CoC. Loser is degraded to Jinbe tier soon with Yamato joining
Sanji was the best part in this fight, still all the rest is trash
Oden spent so many chapters on Queen dancing, laughing, talking, failing, and what the best he can bring vs Sanji?
Some Germa power (once) and get blow away. This is so anticlimactic and boring.....
we dont have anything to discuss for 2 weeks (this chapter best part is Sanji) rest is trash.

I think the paneling in this fight is actually pretty good, the only problem is that the fight feels short. I think Oda did very good with this chapter considering that the characters in the art tend to get smaller as time goes on.
I also think the dialogue helps the fight, and it's better than if you only look at the raws.
I think some of these panels are going to look a bit more better when the Viz translation of the chapter comes out.

I guess we have wait for oda to answer the question? how much stronger sanji is compare to zoro ?
Oda have habit to not answer directly in questions.

It is like what is 1 +1 = ?
Oda will delay the answer and spin on this and wait for 50 chapters for this answer.
If Zoro goes high or extreme-diff with King then they’re very close. If he does King the same way Sanji just did Queen then the gap is big

LMAO. Luffy unlocked his AdCoC about half an hour earlier. What are you on about.

They both just unlocked AdCoC. You're acting as if Luffy is a far more experienced ADCoC user compared to Zoro when they both unlocked it the same day within the same hour. :suresure:
He is more experienced tho. Zoro just got it a minute ago while luffy only got it an hour ago yet he still splitting skies.
Maybe that is because his will power is very strong

If zoro doesn't split the skies in the next 30-60 minutes we know why

Bogard

You can't win
Looking at the panels and dialogue, one thing is for certain. Sanji's high speed movements(the time they last since they take a toll on his stamina) are at the top lvl. Not many can react to his top level speed now

Status
Not open for further replies.