Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm she has the same effect on me!

:yasu::catlewd::madmonk::catpole:

Serious question anyway, what do you all think of Sanji having a moment like this?:

I think it would be really wonderful, fitting, profound and emotional tbh. This is my single favourite moment in Dragon Ball history by far and I still get chills and even tears from it now! Android 16 I miss you....

:josad::perocry::emohiyo::shame::risitasad::pepemotion:

Maybe this could happen Kuma in future? But Sabo is playing that role in a way given his relationship with Kuma and trying to save him ofc too and Sabo is big hearted and has some truly fierce yet ironically gentle and literally firey fury! I could see Sabo snapping like this at Reverie when he saw the state of Kuma and after Oda cut away from it for us ofc!

:sanmoji::wonderland:
Oda is finally allowing Sanji's character to substantially grow.

Says the dude with bait threads who constantly feels the reason to cry and spam insult at people proving just how wrong he is lol

'ey, man. You came to me. I stopped bothering with you after I realised how much a toxic stain you are.
I'm wondering if he is a troll.

He looks too mentally challenged not to.

If sanji is going to keep the exoskeleton he might as well have kept the raid suit. So Oda made Sanji job and look weak for 9 years so that he could build up to him getting mutant powers. if that's how Oda roles than Usopp must be getting the powers of death.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Queen will poisoned Osome and Chuuji with Reiju Ability and Sanji will forced to save them.
The poison will trigger Sanji blood and here we go Lunarian Blood awakening :stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.