• No Hybrid
  • Casual (before his mask was damaged)
  • No COA
  • No COC
  • No Lunarian hax
  • None of his strongest abilities
    • Tempura Udon
    • Self explosion

The more King and Queen show, the clearer it becomes that Marco vs King and Queen was nothing but cheap hype that has no actual bearing on a serious fight between the two of them.

King > Marco > Katakuri > Queen.
Do you know what a off-panel battle is ? It's a battle where Oda didn't want to show King and Queen's abilities since he was reserving it for their main battle against Zoro and Sanji. Not shown =/= not used :kayneshrug:

Don't be so sure about that. It's easy to fall into the idea that nobody can go down before the #2/3, but in past arcs:

- Mr 7 and his partner existed after all of the fights save for Luffy vs Crocodule

- Spandam lasted as long as Lucci

- Hody actually went down before his subordinates

Idk, just something to think about here. This is a vs. Chapter title so it makes sense Sanji either wins this chapter or 1035, this giving Zoro a 2 chapter fight too.
From my point of view, it won’t make any sense for the fights to end this soon. Specifically because we’ve yet to see Sanji and Zoro pushed to their absolute maximum which is what these awaited fights are supposed to be like.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Do you know what a off-panel battle is ? It's a battle where Oda didn't want to show King and Queen's abilities since he was reserving it for their main battle against Zoro and Sanji. Not shown =/= not used :kayneshrug:
This implies that King didn't use any of that during his battle with Marco:

He was jobbing and taking things casually until his mask was damaged.

Queen also implied that he was only just going Hybrid against Sanji.

Wait, why the fuck did Queen want to see Sanji’s raid suit when he already has all the Germa abilities.
:cantseeme::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

I might need to do a full post on this after the chapter comes out. Queen might literally be the worst written character in One Piece from a consistency standpoint.
"Dick measuring" is the most blunt way I can put it. I mean I'm not sure how you don't get it but it's a regular concept lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Queen wouldn't live thru his encounter with Shiryu. Germa toys are irrelevant when someone has good Haki mastery and Shiryu will most likely be a monster. When it comes to viruses. Shiryu literally walked around with an antidote for Magellan's poison. Queen is literally no one for Shiryu.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do you know what a off-panel battle is ? It's a battle where Oda didn't want to show King and Queen's abilities since he was reserving it for their main battle against Zoro and Sanji. Not shown =/= not used
In this case yes.

Queen only went Hybrid in ch 1015. King may have gone hybrid but he definitely didn't use Tempura Udon or the Explosion - there wouldn't be a Live Floor remaining if those attacks were used. Just look at how destructive each of them are.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
One piece 936 showed Sanji coc aura in bath house and luffy use coc

Sanji might get pushed and overwhelmed by awakening queen next chapter then actually unlock coc next chapter or in 1036

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.