Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Doesnโ€™t Deuce literally tell Ace in the Ace Novel that to be an emperor you have to be โ€œat least as strong as Shanks.โ€

And donโ€™t act like the idea that Shanks being the weakest Yonko is anything new. The ideas been pretty strong ever since the bounty reveals.
Shanks has one of the most mysterious and weirdest hypes around him.
Post automatically merged:

Ushimaru is Zoro's gradndfather. @Seth :doffytroll:
You late to the party.

I'm so happy.

:josad:

I actually believed shanks was stronger than Mihawk before he lost his arm

Now the mihawk and Shanks flashback is gonna be messed up

Either shanks was weaker than mihawk, making all the shanks hype pointless

Or mihawk got the title of WSS because shanks lost his arm, making him a fraud

Shanks better pull some bs secret ancient technique
I aint gonna get too invested. Ill Just laugh and watch oda ruin 2 fucking goats bc he doesnt know which fans and editors he wants to keep happy. Im expecting film red to hype shanks, Dehype mihawk and then have mihawk hyped to shanks level or slightly above (depending if shanks is dealt with by the time zoro vs mihawk) just for it all to make NO fucking sense at all.

Scrub, wich shans wasnit, the one that got arm eaten by seaking or yonkou shanks?
They never settled who was best. Shanks then lost his arm. Mihawk refused to fight him after that. Instead he decided Don Krieg and baboons were a better option. Meanwhile Shanks was fighting monsters like WB, Kaido and BM in the new world. You do the math scrub

I aint gonna get too invested. Ill Just laugh and watch oda ruin 2 fucking goats bc he doesnt know which fans and editors he wants to keep happy. Im expecting film red to hype shanks, Dehype mihawk and then have mihawk hyped to shanks level or slightly above (depending if shanks is dealt with by the time zoro vs mihawk) just for it all to make NO fucking sense at all.
Shanks and Mihawk are like Roger and WB, one was stronger but the other was his rival and they could stalemate each other, Shanks lost his arm and now Mihawk is decisively stronger.:endthis:

Shanks and Mihawk are like Roger and WB, one was stronger but the other was his rival and they could stalemate each other, Shanks lost his arm and now Mihawk is decisively stronger.:endthis:
I mean for them to leave lasting memories of their bouts fresh in whiteboard's cancer cap is quite remarkable. They were definitely virtually equal at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.