Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is Queen KO chapter, and next chapter is the last, Oda might just be planning Zoro KO chapter next. Hard to see how he's going to fit Lunarian abilities in but it's not impossible.

Something like

Page 1-2 Queen defeat announcements. King scoffing

Page 3-5 Zoro explaining/figuring out his Lunarian abilities.

Page 6-10 Dialogue/King flashback

Page 11-15 Prep for final clash

Page 16-17 Zoro KO double spread

But it might just be that Oda pushes it to next year.

:kaidowhat:how did you come up with that from this fight
Well simply because that discussion was always in the room.

If Yamato joins then Adv CoC or feats don't matter, she falls below Sanji by default.

Oda has build the Zoro and Sanji as Luffy's main guys for many years, Yamato won't change that if she joins that is.

If she won't then I have no problem with saying she still beats Sanji.

:steef: Sanji low diffed Queen in 1-3 min after koka and Demon wind style
Overall he beat Queen in 10-12 minutes lol
Queen needed Germa powers to match Exo base Sanji (no koka & demon wind style)

RIP King in advance, gonna get low diffed as soon as zoro says "I now know your secret n weakness "

Commanders aren't able to match strawhats at full power or when they power up except Katakuri who did that vs Luffy.

Fs Snakeman couldn't beat Kata in 35 min despite its speed .
Queen gets wrecked by DW Sanji in minutes
King about to get wrecked by AdCoC Zoro

Sanji: "Let me give you some advice...!!
Don't say the name of THAT GUYS in front of me...!!
“Flanchet Strike”!!!"

You ever want Sanji to get a power up? Just mention or say his family's name :king:

Sanji attacks Queen with a powerful kick. Queen blows away, Sanji's leg has now fire and white lightning effects...

White lightning new CoC confirmed?! :usoprice::endthis:

The “Color of Arms Haki” that I have been training, is combined with the “exoskeleton” too...
And now my legs are much stronger and can withstand heat greater than before!!!"

Reminder that all that superior exskeleton-enhanced CoA damage to Queen that Sanji has done can be replicated in two hakiless shots by BM :finally:

More false information......The Guy Usopp faced was definitely not stronger than Hachi even his bounty is lower, so idk how you 'd come to that conclusion.

You should know if its a physical strength contest Sanji will lose every time.

Zoro Upon his introduction was a beast..... He Defeated Marine Captain Axe Hand Morgan the Main Villain of that arc.

Also you never named the speed feats.......
This man proved my point. Zoro could barely move a small cage but sanjis casually kicking something THROWN at him that's 20 times bigger than that cage. Obviously way heavier considering the cannons and people on it too.

Morgan was fodder. Idk why you're acting like that's a crazy feat. Sanji in baratie casually manhandled morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.