Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Sanji could quite do this before awakening

And let's not forget Jinbe has a whole other set of moves when he has access to water.
I think he could. But tbh I think sanjis massively underrated because of a couple bad clashes and people not considering context.

We're all entitled to our own opinions. Tho what I said is true. Hell memories was portrayed as a parralel to zoros 3000 worlds and jimbeis vagabond drill. To deny this is to deny the author.

I think he could. But tbh I think sanjis massively underrated because of a couple bad clashes and people not considering context.

We're all entitled to our own opinions. Tho what I said is true. Hell memories was portrayed as a parralel to zoros 3000 worlds and jimbeis vagabond drill. To deny this is to deny the author.
I'm not denying that. But there is much more to Jinbe than Vagabond Drill (which btw doesn't necessary work equally on all people).

Its said in this chapter did you read it? Sanjis attacks have begun to do damage now because queen has weakened after all the damage he took from marco chopper and sanji
He’s weakening from being hit by Sanji lmao

When were Marco and Chopper mentioned?

Marco hit him twice and the visible damage he did disappeared in a chapter and Chopper did even worse than Marco

He was throwing him around and Queen was laughing off all of his attacks

Moving so fast he's invisible, and now this Demon Wind Technique, combining the haki exoskeleton and all that allows him to bypass Queen Ancient Zoan Defense.

The speed, the power, the exoskeleton......

Am I the only one who feels like Sanji can Defeat Katakuri now?

Status
Not open for further replies.