Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The White Lightning in the manga is sometimes used in clashes or to show injury. In this case the white lightning around the leg for Sanji is probably a sign of Injury, typically from hitting a steel or iron like substance.
So Sanji hurt himself?

I guess is indeed like a short mode of attack like Queen said.

But due exoskeleton is a good bet .

Before Kaido uses awakening there's a good chance Gear 4 ragdolls him.
:jay-he::jay-he::jay-he::jay-he::jay-he::jay-he::jay-he:

And if Kaido's doesn't have awakening he might job to Luffy just like Queen jobbed to Sanji.
:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:
Yeah that suck if happen in manga.

I guess kadio use his awaking after luffy run out gear four and his haki. Luffy fell down. Then all sudden zoro jump like Mario and use his ultimate coc move on kadio whic kadio got head cut off. Literally zoro one shot kadio:gokulaugh:

Future arcs: Blackbeard and Akainu are getting the better feats:myman::myman: because they fight stronger luffy. You have be bias to believe mid boss is stronger than final boss.
It is like saying kamek is stronger than bowser. Or random enemy is stronger than ganondorf which he is final boss.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
King only mentioned that he's a cut above regular dino/dragon durability. And how do you get past that? Clearly not with CoA as that was shown to be not enough. Whether or not King is being defensive is moot.
What makes him a cut above? He's obviously talking about his Lunarian abilities.

This is not as clear as "he's durable" and that's it. He's obviously hiding something.

I think that's too complicated and doesn't align with the fact that Oda retconned Tekkai as Haki.
It seems pretty straight forward though.

Haki is the manifestation of one's Spirit.

Sanji's passion burns hotter than fire, so his Spirit manifests itself as Diable Jambe, but since his CoA is lacking, it gets held back.

A lot of Zoro's attacks seems to manifest into shape, which could be contributed to the intimidation factor he has going on, so his Spirit manifests via the mind creating illusions, but since his CoO is lacking, it gets held back.

The stronger they become in the form of Haki they don't specialize in, the stronger their abilities become.

I don't think that's overcomplicated, because it fits the narrative pretty well, and offers some real depth to Haki, and these guys growing by EoS.

Cause lets be honest, where do they powerup from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.