Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oda confused me even more with the Germa kids... We have seen Niji using electricity without the suit... Queen can do so as well now including the other Germa stuff including INVISIBILITY... Something Sanji can't do without suit

What does that mean now? That the powers of the siblings are from the DNA or was it just from the suits?

And does it prove that Stealth Black never had fire powers and DJ is not from Judgr?

Even with the summary its a chapter that really need to be seen to catch on all the details..

Not going to lie, Queen is like a massive moron, oh yeah let me go after Osome and turn visible again for Sanji to get free hits on me...

Still Sanji ifrit Jambe greatness, show me the panel!!:finally:

This man Queen is chsing women MID FIGHT? Like this man even knows that Sanji is charging an attack… HE FUCKING KNOWS THIS

TF? Is this bitch just arrogant or is there more to this fight coz this is ridiculous… I’ve never seen a fight end with the bad guy seeing his opponent charge an attack, and then decide maybe i just gotta smack a prostitute around a little bit before continuing this fight

No Oda, this aint it… Queen better fuckin Awaken his df next chapter

So Oda confused me even more with the Germa kids... We have seen Niji using electricity without the suit... Queen can do so as well now including the other Germa stuff including INVISIBILITY... Something Sanji can't do without suit

What does that mean now? That the powers of the siblings are from the DNA or was it just from the suits?

And does it prove that Stealth Black never had fire powers and DJ is not from Judgr?
every Germa brother showed powers. For Sanji, no idea. Maybe the next chapter will have a small explanation before Zoro kills king

This man Queen is chsing women MID FIGHT? Like this man even knows that Sanji is charging an attack… HE FUCKING KNOWS THIS

TF? Is this bitch just arrogant or is there more to this fight coz this is ridiculous… I’ve never seen a fight end with the bad guy seeing his opponent charge an attack, and then decide maybe i just gotta smack a prostitute around a little bit before continuing this fight

Queen is competing with the Tobiroppo for most disappointing arc antagonist fight

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

I suggest not think too hard on this one, since not even Oda did.
:pepelit:

I’m gonna give Zoro the benefit of the doubt and assume that 1) King >> Queen and 2) he’ll trash King soon
If King gets 1 shotted like Mr 1 then Queen durability his much higher.

His DJ was never from Judge. Judge wouldn't give any of his kids fire power and a RS that's fireproof.

Dj definitely ain't from judge. Thats clear. This also proves my theory that the m3 had some armament haki pre timeskip seeing as his armament haki is necessary to withstand the heat from his dj. Now with the exo plus armament, he can output nore heat since the armament and the the durability was the bottleneck and not necessarily the heat source itself.

Yes thats why I dont think queen is done, there is more to tell

How can someone place Doflamingo above Queen or even close is beyond me

All of Queen's move are absolutely killing moves, luckily Sanji has a body that breaks swords and can resist something that wrecks CoA masters, and yet he got knocked down and hurt by Queen

Doflamingo's moves were tanked by base Luffy, Sanji, and no sold by Gear 4 , he only had a chance using "Parasite" to stop his opponent

Thats Queen after Marco's Adv CoA shockwave attacks

Thats Queen after Big Mom's tossing him around Udon and destroying everything around them

Thats Doflamingo after a single Kong Gun

Doflamingo's reaction to Poele a Frire from Dressrosa Sanji, he used strings to block

Not to mention him tanking Sanji's strongest attacks, like Hell Memories, portraited as much stronger than Jinbei's strongest attack who pushed Big Mom back.

Queen is intersting character and funny but in battelfield he is really clown doesnt matter how strong he is

Status
Not open for further replies.