Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of Sanji saying You have been fighting for while now if it wasn't involving Queen's previous battles?
Because it is Sanji who's been attacking Queen the most.
Marco landed how many hits? 2
That's it and didn't weaken Queen or even do much.

Sanji is the one who has attacked Queen the most
He also mentions how his powers is workinh on Queen before saying this.

In that case let us also say Chopper weakened Queen coz he fought him for 20-30 min.

Queen's Bounty is mostly due to his Non-Stop Lasers & Dangerous Chemicals
However when it comes to Fighting Skills, he doesn't deserve +1 Billion Bounty at all
Which can be said about most Beasts Pirates tbh

If you want to see True Fighting Skills, wait for Red-Hair Pirates

Sanji can get Coc in future. Idc about that.

Point is that this attack in particular has has ZERO similarities with CoC. None.

You can pretend it's special form of CoC unlike any we've seen, you can pretend it's ACoA, you can call it a special 4th form of haki. It's fine. Just don't act like it's canon implication. What's so hard to understand?

It could be CoC. It could be anything. But rn it's just baseless to say there are heavy or even light implication
lightning effect and sound is similar to COC hinted about it as it something else.

I am not pretending, it was shown here as it could be possible and your in denial to even try to think on it, but your happy to say Zoro can do everything Luffy can before chapters without proof about it either and know Enma is the weapon truly helping him on that.

"Sanji loses to king"
As if King's fire is hotter than Sanji or has even CoO to keep with Sanji's speed. He couldn't even Hury RS Sanji (no exoskeleton) , Exo Sanji tank King attacks

The only beast pirate beating Sanji is Kaido
King's fire is barely his main attack stuff.

Don't overrate exoskeleton durability. He managed to break a non-coa, non-meitou blade, but he has been hurt by literally everything ever since then. If Ichiji and Niji's cyborg attacks hurt it (and Queen having them won't make the techs any stronger), King can.

But hell, if Queen can, King can. King has drastically higher AP feats anyway.

But I'll talk about EoW Sanji vs King match up after King shows his abilities and his hax. If he has ACoC and/or his hax is comparable to or better than FS, then the portrayal and feats are insane.

Queen's haki,speed,lethality,ap are a big joke compared to Katakuri.Kuri destroys this clown.
Nah, Queen got too much abilities and Haki to overcome Katakuri. He isn't beating Queen.
Queen's Bounty is mostly due to his Non-Stop Lasers & Dangerous Chemicals
However when it comes to Fighting Skills, he doesn't deserve +1 Billion Bounty at all
Which can be said about most Beasts Pirates tbh

If you want to see True Fighting Skills, wait for Red-Hair Pirates
If that case, hurting Big Mom and Macro doesn't make sense if his power isn't worth billion as even Macro commented about him.

How is Queen worth 1.32 billion? Can this glorified pacifista even properly use haki? Dont wanna sound like a hater, but Queen hasnt justified his billion+ bounty so far.
You sound a hater already
You bash Sanji and not surprised you bashing Queen

The fact you saying "don't wanna sound a hater" is just an excuse to cover your biased opinions
No Calamity has shown proper haki anyway
Queen and King used koka once, both suck at CoO

Only WsW and Ulti have been impressive haki wise

lightning effect and sound is similar to COC hinted about it as it something else.

I am not pretending, it was shown here as it could be possible and your in denial to even try to think on it, but your happy to say Zoro can do everything Luffy can before chapters without proof about it either and know Enma is the weapon truly helping him on that.
SFX is not same as CoC. The lightning color is different and sparks themselves look absolutely nothing like ACoC

I never said Zoro can use ACoC before last chapter. If you wanna cry about hypocrisy, you can attack other Zoro fans idc, but I only said he has it even he showed it. I always say Enma acts as a catalyst and helped him with drawing CoC out, too, so idk why you're trying to trigger me with that comment.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i dont know if its because am thinking this is close to the end
but post pu, queen doesnt look challenging at all.

if this is the end would be a bit underwhelming.
i personally want queen to show more of his abilities, maybe half a more chapter of fighting.

but this certainly does feel like the end tbh - thats how jabra fight ended iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.